• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liger05

I dont watch WWE but decided to just pop in this thread. Those Brock v Taker gifs dont look that bad.

Seen much more stiffer bumps than that.

Obviously Taker is old so not the best for him to be taking them but still what do they expect. My friend at work who loves the WWE was telling me Taker's streak was over and shouldnt of happened v Lesner.

I replied logically should a broken 48 year old be beating Brock Lesner? Of course not!!!

Doran902

The german it looks like Taker actually breakfalls but the leg trip and the powerbomb he had his hands in front of him so he took the whole impact on his back / head. Brock was going to hard and Taker didn't breakfall. I feel bad for the guy, shit way to go out for someone who has delivered so much at Mania.

fader

eva-marie-1ufs9e.gif

Well uh..... at least she's pretty!

I watched WM30 again and holy fuck is Eva Marie terrible. She's even worse than Kelly Kelly. Jesus fuck.

It's not her fault though, really. WWE are the ones putting her out there with next to zero training. I just got a job in a call center. That would be like them putting me out on the phones the first day with no training. Of course it's going to be a disaster.

Aiii

So not worth it
Just realized another thing about Riley. He's not the host of the panel, but he consistently plays the host.

Josh introduces him, asks him a question, Riley looks straight into the camera, ignores Josh and cuts a line by line scripted promo on the camera. It looks so unnatural.

Ithil

Whatever changes in training HHH went for this year, he needs to stick with them. He was leaner, more agile and had better cardio than the last bunch of years.

No one argues that. They didn't really come back to life until HHH came back out.

http://i.minus.com/icYEh5i1WWyvZ.gif[IMG]

Taker really never recovered from that, which was in the first few minutes of the match. He let out a bellow and for the rest of the match he was down, sucking wind, CONSTANTLY talking to Brock, telling him to slow down, help him up, or let him breathe.

Then this happened

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/icRsUeUC3CTuB.gif[IMG]

And then this happened

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibw7OKfQBF1bRs.gif[IMG]

He also appeared to have injured his ribs from the first F5.[/QUOTE]

Damn that's an excellent recap. Taker is done, besides being concussed I wouldn't be surprised if he needs another hip surgery or two. It's pretty clear with that German that Brock was trying to get easy on him though seeing he was so out of it maybe it shouldn't have been tried at all. I skipped through the match and missed most of it and those GIFs are just sad. =\

I'm going to 0% chance for Sting/Undertaker at WM31 which I'm 100% fine with since it was far too late in the first place.

Lkr

does raw stream live and is it available immediately after on the network? interested in watching the post-wm raw tonight at some point

Carnby

I must spyware or malware because random words in this thread are showing in red text. Is this happening to anyone else?

Deadstar

does raw stream live and is it available immediately after on the network? interested in watching the post-wm raw tonight at some point

For some reason we paying customers have to wait 30 days to see it on the network. What a joke. It should be a week delay at most.

I dont watch WWE but decided to just pop in this thread. Those Brock v Taker gifs dont look that bad.

Obviously Taker is old so not the best for him to be taking them but still what do they expect. My friend at work who loves the WWE was telling me Taker's streak was over and shouldnt of happened v Lesner.

I replied logically should a broken 48 year old be beating Brock Lesner? Of course not!!!

They don't until you factor in that the dude is working with an artificial hip or two. EDIT: Oh yeah and the concussing.

strobogo

Banned

The stiffness of a bump doesn't matter if you don't tuck your chin and bounce your head off the mat/floor. You can easily get a concussion taking the lightest bumps.

Dolphin is probably just using betting lines in a guise of having "inside information". Anyone paying attention to him would be better off taking the 3 seconds to look up the actual odds.

Lkr

Nope, only on TV. Available 30 days after it airs.

For some reason we paying customers have to wait 30 days to see it on the network. What a joke. It should be a week delay at most.

i mean $10 per PPV isn't a bad price, but it is disappointing that the TV show isn't available, especially considering there is only one other option for cordcutters

Sheroking

You know what's weird.

Sting said he would only wrestle one match for WWE if he signed, and that was Taker at a Wrestlemania. He told his fans at Wrestlecon in NOLA a couple days ago that his new favorite number was "31". We know, for a fact, they've been close to a deal for months.

Unless this concussion has pushed Undertaker over the line, I'm going to say that the "retirement" stuff is a work and they will still do the Sting match next year anyway.

What's the other possibility? Sting campaigning for it, unaware that Taker was going to lose and retire? I guess that's possible.

Lkr

so my connection seems just fine on GAF, but the WM30 replay continues to hang on the stream. i can't pause and come back to it like netflix either. WWE really needs to up their efforts

Aiii

So not worth it
You know what's weird.

Sting said he would only wrestle one match for WWE if he signed, and that was Taker at a Wrestlemania. He told his fans at Wrestlecon in NOLA a couple days ago that his new favorite number was "31". We know, for a fact, they've been close to a deal for months.

Unless this concussion has pushed Undertaker over the line, I'm going to say that the "retirement" stuff is a work and they will still do the Sting match next year anyway.

What's the other possibility? Sting campaigning for it, unaware that Taker was going to lose and retire? I guess that's possible.

They could do something different with Sting than Taker, that paycheck is going to be enough to have Sting show up for one match, get a HoF induction and a DVD/Legends deal. Sting vs. Cena perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom