• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X website update: day/night/weather system, new chara. and more

Ooccoo

This game is secretly PSO2.

Honestly, look at the mission screen, the characters and the gameplay. It's PSO2

rjinaz

Hmm... those Jifs....

8Zi356j.png

I really hope that it'll be easier to get a certain type of weather to appear.

I'll never forget the agonizing process from sitting on that one island in Gaur Plain just to get a thunderstorm.

I would just keep flipping time forward and back until I landed on one.

I keep thinking I've reached my excitement peak for this game, and then every there is a new reveal....

zAuxnTw.gif

Really happy to see the faces shaping up more, if we can keep them at this level or even improve a bit more then I'll be extremely happy with these designs.

I bought my Wii U a year and a half ago in order to play Zelda and Xenoblade X. Man, Xenoblade X looks so good that I don't even care if Zelda sucks anymore: buying a Wii U for this game alone looks totally worth it!

rhandino

Banned
That video, sooooo good.

Loving a lot the design of the new characters and also the new creatures show in the trailer looks really impressive, can't wait. Oh, also the armors and cloth are looking really good.

Also:

VaEM9h2.gif

Valak Mountain am cry.

RPGCrazied

Can you imagine this game at 1080p with some AA? That would be eye melting, I mean, it already is at 720p with no AA. lol

Maiar_m

I can see this game taking over my life.

I've never played a Xeno* game, I'll be starting with Xenoblade 3D (since I didn't have a Wii back then and it's nearly impossible to find now for my WiiU) to dip the waters and see if I'm strong enough for this one. But gawd is it pretty.

That suit of Lao. Wonder what is the purpose of having like tight leather there. Maybe because he's always flat while sniping and only needs armor on the very upper chest?

Spux666

Banned
Oh my god......That leather jacket armor and mech looking suit! AARRRGGGHHH what do I make when the game comes out?! A male or female!? I can't decide on which suits I will like better.

Zero²

Amazing! Btw did we see a direct footage of the sun on a non cloudy day?
Dunno why but I wish there was 2 Suns, just to see the mess the day system would become xD

'Hom Hom' is mentioned as an ancient Nopon legend, right?

Seems to be going by Gessenkou's translation. I just finished reading and it mentioned the "Hom Hom" of Nopon legend and a Nopon being elected legendary heropon.

There was one other detail that caught my eye, though. It relates to ending spoilers for Xenoblade so don't click unless you've finished the game.
"Sooner or later, Tatsu had planned to leave the caravan behind. He dreamed of slaying a wicked god accompanied by sidekicks."

I think the chances of X and Xenoblade being related just shot up quite a bit.

Fandangox

Seems to be going by Gessenkou's translation. I just finished reading and it mentioned the "Hom Hom" of Nopon legend and a Nopon being elected legendary heropon.

There was one other detail that caught my eye, though. It relates to ending spoilers for Xenoblade so don't click unless you've finished the game.
"Sooner or later, Tatsu had planned to leave the caravan behind. He dreamed of slaying a wicked god accompanied by sidekicks."

I think the chances of X and Xenoblade being related just shot up quite a bit.

Could be related, but could just be a "non canonical" easter egg.

Like the Uncharted/TLOU newspaper.

Z3M0G

They are showing off the environments too much... makes me worry there will be nothing new to see at release...

Top Bottom