• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 |OT| PS Vita Finally Joins the Moe Moe Console Wars

chrono01

What upsets me most is that I would have had it had the site shipped to Canada. I had it added to my cart and everything.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
I ended up passing on it. Probably wouldn't have played it, and prices for previous LE's of Neptunia games didn't seem that high so i don't think I could have made much flipping it.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Will be the only Neptunia LE I won't have then :<

Oh well. I only really wanted the case and probably wouldn't have used it anyways.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
It ran out in 4 minutes lol

I think Iffy screwed up, you could have definitely purchase more than 1 copies....or all of them

It was gone ridiculously fast. I really only wanted the extra stuff, and would've preferred it digitally so I could play now....or whenever they decide to update the store which is usually super late anyway.

baekshi

Banned
Maybe the site is having issues so they're pulling pre-orders until they fix it?

What the hell.
Immediately unavailable. I call shenanigans.

I only came here to check stock so as soon as it gone on I added 999 and it went down to 500 in seconds then all the way down 144 before it was gone.
I would be interested in the LE if it included some OST .

It really did sold out in less than a minute.

kiryogi

Banned
Discussing this on AnimeGAF, the 3 of us that got our orders in used the backdoor and didn't wait for the instock on the front page. When it got delayed going up exactly at midnight, we noticed there was a 1 new available from a buyer. . . And went that route instead. Add to cart and done!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Not even four minutes, it was like 30 seconds. :(

Unless they allowed more than 1 to be purchased or they lied about the quantity. I can't see it selling out that quickly otherwise.

I was able to add it to cart until 12:04 AM. The thing initially maxed at about 544 orders, lol. I thought it was suppose to be limit 1 per person, which it wasn't

chrono01

I was able to add it to cart until 12:04 AM. The thing initially maxed at about 544 orders, lol. I thought it was suppose to be limit 1 per person, which it wasn't
Well it explains it.

Some guy probably purchased 100 copies for himself. Not that it would have mattered to me anyway, since they wouldn't ship to Canada anyway [despite saying otherwise earlier on].

Not a great start, Idea Factory.

kirby2096

Discussing this on AnimeGAF, the 3 of us that got our orders in used the backdoor and didn't wait for the instock on the front page. When it got delayed going up exactly at midnight, we noticed there was a 1 new available from a buyer. . . And went that route instead. Add to cart and done!

I did that, unfortunately they didn't allow me to ship it to the UK :(

mothball

That's exactly what I did as well. Had just enabled 1-click buying a minute before, too.

This was the same thing I did. Waiting for the main page was probably what killed it for a bunch of people. I saw the "Available from this seller" and jumped right then. Glad I did.

Rocky

Banned

Yeah, I had done that too. But I got as far as selecting a shipping address before I got the message that stock had changed for an item in my cart.

What a shitty way to sell a LE. Why couldn't they do preorders again?

Animekatt

I was sooooo close in getting one, but I'm at work, so I had to use my phone. Was gone when I was about to check out. Extremely upset by this as this will be the first Neptunia CE I won't have. :/

Eddie Bax

This was the same thing I did. Waiting for the main page was probably what killed it for a bunch of people. I saw the "Available from this seller" and jumped right then. Glad I did.

Me three, I think it's the quick or the dead when it comes to this sort of thing. Gonna be a lot of angry people that didn't do the same thing, I imagine.

Varshes

I saw this as well and went that route and still got fucked over...

Tapejara

Hi everyone,
We’d like to inform you all that the Limited Edition of Neptunia Re;Birth1 is now sold out at Iffy’s Online Store on Amazon Marketplace. We greatly appreciate your support! In response to frequently asked questions via Iffy’s Online Store customer support e-mail, we’re afraid that we currently do not have plans to restock this Limited Edition, and have no extra components (case, accessory strap, graphic print) available for individual purchase.
With a great deal of support and responses from our fans, we will definitely work with Iffy’s Online Store to be able to offer a greater quantity of Limited Edition units for our future games.
Thank you again for your support of Neptunia Re;Birth1!

https://www.facebook.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/posts/1667278900164216

Hedgey

Honestly, everyone that is complaining about how quickly it sold out should have set-up a one-click buy on their account.

However, one thing that is not the fault of the customer is the lack of international shipping. IF stated multiple times that there would be international shipping available for the Limited Edition. I am absolutely flabbergasted that not even Canada would have shipping options. Also, I noticed some people in the States even missing out due to the same issue.
This is something that needs to be addressed ASAP if they want copies of their game to sell tomorrow.

chrono01

Oh well.

It saves me around $75 that I can spend on other games. I'll make do with the PS3 version.

However, one thing that is not the fault of the customer is the lack of international shipping. IF stated multiple times that there would be international shipping available for the Limited Edition. I am absolutely flabbergasted that not even Canada would have shipping options.
This is what bothers me the most. I would have purchased it otherwise. What a disappointment.

This is what I did.
Logged in for 1-click.
Wouldn't take my Georgia address.
Tried to switch Address.
Sold out.

-_-
Why would it not take a US address that has worked for literally hundreds of Amazon orders...

Saroyan

Yeah, it wouldn't take my address even with 1-click, I live in Minnesota. I never even saw the 1-click button on the product page after f5ing it since before the hour even changed over.

Ibuki

Banned
I still want the game and have always showed support for the series. I just won't buy shit directly from IF international after this bullshit troll bait and switch. Oh NISA how you have spoiled us.

Top Bottom