• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eastbound & Down - Season 4 - Kenny Powers is back for 8 episodes - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan

Good to see this thread grow after the best episode of what is so far the best season IMO. This show is fucking amazing, so many moments in this episode had me lol. Even the moments that's are predictable are executed so well, like the confrontation with the neighbors. Good I love this show, stevie and Kenny so fucking good.

jergrah

Fucking George Washington didn't do shit he could suck my Fucking dick i Fucking hate that faggot

This line and entire segment had me in tears. When Kenny dropped "skrilla" and said something about not being racist were golden.

louie

I love Kenny's random bits of knowledge. Like talking about the rule of thirds in this episode, or using TIFF files last season.

Fucking George Washington didn't do shit he could suck my Fucking dick i Fucking hate that faggot

LOL immediately burst in laughter reading that right now. forgot about that line. fucking Stevie man.

kenny9ursua.gif

Some of these might cross the line if posted outside the thread. Common sense.

Kenny: Running over golf clubs, Introduction to the kids at the baseball field, word fresh dope paper jamz badonkadonk straight talk, Bamm/snapping finger, Pushing guy out of the boat, Let's be elite, Only thing that would make me happy is if all these kids had aids, Who the hell this cracker thing he is, walking up in here this honky motherfucker, Why can't I get aids? I want fucking aids!,

Stevie: Shut up, Every celebrity with a butt hole wants aids but this is not the 1980's (full aids is harder to get bit), Good, cause the dick is back, White guilt man, get with the program

http://www.abload.de/gallery.php?key=pfwQvnty

Thanks for these gifs btw. Bookmarked that album for future use.

Mashing

Is Toby played by that same kid in that was in Looper? When he made the angry face at Dakota f it looked just like that kid in Looper.

Grinchy

Banned
Another awesome episode. I can't believe they managed to create the best season yet. When I first heard they were making a new season, I was disappointed. But now I realize I was wrong to doubt them.

LordCanti

I was really annoyed when they announced a new season, but they've taken it in an interesting direction.

I still think the show should have ended with a cut to black following Kenny winding up to throw a pitch in the majors, but I'm still laughing my ass off so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom