• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vice Principals - Danny McBride & Walton Goggins - Season 2 - Sundays on HBO

Ogodei

Huh, and just like that perhaps Russell pulls back from the brink? Or maybe he just becomes more dangerous as he sheds the baggage of his past.

Walton Goggins deserves some goddamn awards for this show. I know this can be hit or miss for some people and it has its faults, but his performance in every single episode is nothing less than extraordinary.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Walton Goggins deserves some goddamn awards for this show. I know this can be hit or miss for some people and it has its faults, but his performance in every single episode is nothing less than extraordinary.

Agreed. I mean, the whole cast is good, but he's the MVP in pretty much every episode.

Socreges

Banned
Most gif'able moment from tonight: San Pellegrino

Not a very funny episode but it really pushed the story forward and had some great moments. Agreed that Goggins should at least get an Emmy nom

I liked how they introduced the sisters as more sympathetic and innocent before slowly revealing how terrible they are

Ogodei

Most gif'able moment from tonight: San Pellegrino

Not a very funny episode but it really pushed the story forward and had some great moments. Agreed that Goggins should at least get an Emmy nom

I liked how they introduced the sisters as more sympathetic and innocent before slowly revealing how terrible they are

It really shows exactly where Russell gets his meanness and judgemental nature from. Smart of them to set up that moment where he complains that the stain on his pants looks like dried up cum and Christine insists that it doesn't look like that and that nobody will notice it, and it's the first thing his sisters zero in on and torment him for.

Hazelhurst

I agree. He is amazing in this show. I hope he gets some awards. I've never seen anyone steal scenes away from Danny McBride like he does.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I love Edi Patterson so much

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Wow, what a trainwreck. It was fun to see Christine justifiably lash out.

Ogodei

Damn, this goes back. Surprised she didn't just leave him over this.

Next episode hopefully seems like a lighter premise?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Abbott and Gamby scenes are always my favorite, so you could say I liked this episode quite a bit.

Sky Chief

This show is so great. Without a doubt one of the best written and acted shows I have ever seen, the characters are amazing.

Lee's party turned into a shit-show, in more ways than one. That closing image of him with the painting - "I cleaned it Christine" was great.

Kevin Yoon seemed like a nice guy too.

I thought for a second Christine might sleep with Gamby's little high school buddy to get back at Lee.

Gamby messing with the crazy teacher won't end well.

Holy fuck, Christine put that little bitch on blast. Was amazing. But the "I cleaned it, Christine" at the end was sad and pathetic.

Fuckin' love Abbot. She's straight up crazy with a rockin' bod. Nash nailed it.
Abbot reminds me of my ex. Fucking hot mess.

I'm loving Robin Shandrell. The bond that he and Gamby got going on is great. If the last scene is Gamby in prison and Robin visiting him having turned his life around, that'd be hilariously amazing.

Lee Russel's party is so absurd, but that dig that the Superintendent made about how expensive the house and shit was and him signing Lee's paycheques... gold.

OmegaFax

I love Nash and Abbott. Nash because she fits seamlessly with the rest of the show like she's been there from the start. Abbott because she's crazy.

alr1ght

Brian has the tiniest neck I've ever seen and I can't unsee it.

fisher-stevens-31.8.jpg

wyP7anKl.jpg

oh, he was a goomba in the SMB movie. Makes sense.
quoEx2L.jpg

Zatoth

When Gamby arrives with the student at the party. The student claims he has done something and Lee and Gamby seem positivity surprised for a moment. What exactly did he say. Watched it several times and still failed to understand it.

alr1ght

When Gamby arrives with the student at the party. The student claims he has done something and Lee and Gamby seem positivity surprised for a moment. What exactly did he say. Watched it several times and still failed to understand it.

"I brought you a present, Princial Russel."
'You did?"
"Fuck no."

Yeah, that kid has a strange voice.

Top Bottom