• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Heel

Dana White agrees
siyar.gif

Dat photo op.

TheNatural

My Member!
Arianny Celeste ‏ @AriannyCeleste

Great fights tonight! There's something about the Swedes!! ��

Arianny loves her some Northwest Europeans

arianny-overeem.gif

Heel

Dana just said Mark Hunt isn't getting a title shot, still fighting Struve. If he wins he'll be fighting a top guy. Bah!

Oh god, was out all day, have no idea what time this was on at, just saw it was on ESPN when i got in the door. I feel so foolish.

Edit: Cant believe I stay up to 3am to watch every UFC event in America, but when there is an event in a timezone only an hour different to mine I completely fuck it up.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Oh god, was out all day, have no idea what time this was on at, just saw it was on ESPN when i got in the door. I feel so foolish.

Edit: Cant believe I stay up to 3am to watch every UFC event in America, but when there is an event in a timezone only an hour different to mine I completely fuck it up.

I know that feel, bro.

Heel

@FrontRowBrian - UFC on Fuel 2 draws 15,428 for $2.23 million USD. Wonder if UFC 145 Atlanta matches that. Think it comes in a little lower.

Wow, that's one hell of a gate for a card like that.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
JBJ should turn heel when he wins. Tell the audience to eat a dick, say he's cocky and has every reason to be. Say his opponents aren't on his level, etc.

Heel

look, sien, I know it's a kid's game but Skylanders is superfun

I bought this game for a random NeoGAF'er because he wrote a corny rap about being a pompous Apple fanboy for a free Starbucks code and I felt bad when he didn't win.

Heel

I have a heart of gold, dream. Though I've always found it odd that the less fortunate always have money for Apple devices.

Are you going to watch Jens die with us tonight?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I don't want a Bad MMA card to kill the good mood the UFC card left me in.

Although it is Jens Pulver about to be KO'd by an army dude. Not that I derive pleasure from seeing Little Evil lose brain cells. On the contrary, I feel bad for him and he should've retired years ago. But it's like a car wreck I can't look away from...

So are they fighting in a basement? At least somebody brought their iphone to stream this. When people talk about "underground bare knuckle human cock fights" I think this is what they imagine.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Finished the 145 thread. I'll post it whenever you brehs want.

UFC 145 |OT| You've ruined my special night for the last time, motherfucker.

?

UFC 145 |OT| The Champ is here!

In other news: Hot on the heels of Zuffa's groundbreaking use of the Windows Snipping Tool for advertising Strikeforce comes this stellar effort from M1. Vadim and co once again prove that despite a lack of resources their dedication to promoting the mixfight is second to none.

485876_412742642088850_205657732797343_1502202_1014726914_n.jpg

Top Bottom