• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

http://nfltraderumors.co/nfl-rumors-davis-webb-raiders-saints-steelers-texans/

Tony Pauline of DraftAnalyst.com expects Cal QB Davis Webb to be drafted in the middle of Round 1.
According to Pauline, the teams showing the most interest in Webb are the Jets, Saints, Chargers and Cardinals.
The Bills have also shown interest in Webb, per Pauline, but not as much as these other teams.

tumblr_mzys8nfrxf1st18yzo1_400.gif

I blame BG for all this nonsense

bionic77

Yeah seriously. I almost bought the Japanese version on PS4 a year ago but held off. And I always thought the pop off joycons to give to the person next to you was a cute feature that would be occasionally nice for multiplayer but not huge. But being able to just snap those things off and start up an extremely polished and snappy Battle Tetris with Puyo Puyo mixed in is amazing. It's still great on PS4 too, but being able to take it anywhere and having multiplayer built in is making me give more credit to Nintendo than I was before.
Other than a game that is pure eye candy what game is not perfect for the Switch?

Also, you guys convinced me.

I am going to get this Puyo party started! And Mario Kart is coming Friday. Damn I am being surrounded and encompassed by the servicing!

Slo

gonna have to turn in my browns membership card if they don't draft garrett smh

You don't get to just up and flee the Cleve. You must first apply for probationary membership to a surrounding team's fanbase, and if you're lucky you'll be accepted on a trial basis.

Hindl

It's funny bouncing between the Draft thread, where it's almost all serious draft talk and people outside the community are posting, to this

Other than a game that is pure eye candy what game is not perfect for the Switch?

Also, you guys convinced me.

I am going to get this Puyo party started! And Mario Kart is coming Friday. Damn I am being surrounded and encompassed by the servicing!

Even if you've never played Puyo Puyo it's a great version of Tetris and being able to do multiplayer anywhere is great. Plus Puyo Puyo is awesome. If you've ever played Super Puzzle Fighter it's a similar idea

bionic77

It's funny bouncing between the Draft thread, where it's almost all serious draft talk and people outside the community are posting, to this

Even if you've never played Puyo Puyo it's a great version of Tetris and being able to do multiplayer anywhere is great. Plus Puyo Puyo is awesome. If you've ever played Super Puzzle Fighter it's a similar idea
If I ever played Super Puzzle Fighter.

JCB please!

Watching some Bruce Leroy in the background while I answer some emails. Doing it!

Hindl

If I ever played Super Puzzle Fighter.

JCB please!

Watching some Bruce Leroy in the background while I answer some emails. Doing it!

Alright well Puyo Puyo is Super Puzzle Fighter but with no crash gems. Once 4 or more colors are connected they automatically burst

Hindl

Kempski on first saying Eagles are "no way" for Foster/Cook at 14

Jimmy Kempski‏
@JimmyKempski

Jimmy Kempski Retweeted Jimmy Kempski
Ehhhh, so this might be wrong. I call erasies. ��

And apparently Duce Staley called Cook's grandma

Just gonna assume Howard, McCaffrey, Williams and Fournette are off the board, so I think the Eagles are probably gonna take whomever is there between Davis, Cook, and Foster. I'd be happy with any of them.

cdyhybrid

y0KjOuw.png

Edit:

Daniel Jeremiah‏ @MoveTheSticks 5h
Wouldn't be shocked if McCaffrey didn't make it to #8.

Sorry Grovo, the dream is dead.

effzee

Kempski on first saying Eagles are "no way" for Foster/Cook at 14

And apparently Duce Staley called Cook's grandma

Just gonna assume Howard, McCaffrey, Williams and Fournette are off the board, so I think the Eagles are probably gonna take whomever is there between Davis, Cook, and Foster. I'd be happy with any of them.

So if it is between McCaffery and Cook, who from what I have read are similar in skill set, who do you take?

effzee

Personally if the Eagles are going to take a RB early or one of the top guys, I'd rather just wait until 2nd or 3rd round to take Mixon.

Davis or Foster at 14!

Sanjuro

Where's sanjuro? That Mifune documentary is on netflix now.

Shit. Thanks for that.

It was in a small cinema in Boston for only under a week. Went out drinking on a Thursday hoping to see it the following morning, and it was gone forever.

Jarnet87

The Eagles are going to ruin everything for the Bucs and take Cook. I have accepted we are taking a pass rusher who will be terrible.

y0KjOuw.png

Edit:

Daniel Jeremiah‏ @MoveTheSticks 5h
Wouldn't be shocked if McCaffrey didn't make it to #8.

Sorry Grovo, the dream is dead.

Taking the Patriot-approved RB with the 8th pick is not my dream, I can assure you.

But is Jeremiah insinuating that McCaffrey is taken before Fournette? Are they both gone by 8? That could be interesting. I don't want OJ Howard either, but by all reports he's the Panthers back-up plan...

I don't think they like Cook enough to put him in play at 8 and Mixon is a definite no-go at any pick, so if McCaffrey and Fournette are both gone, they're definitely not going runningback there.

There's also rumors that the Panthers could trade UP, most likely to 2. They have the picks to do that, but in a draft with so much value in the middle rounds, is one Solomon Thomas worth losing the chance at 3/4/5 potential impact players later? Not really.

Striker

Personally if the Eagles are going to take a RB early or one of the top guys, I'd rather just wait until 2nd or 3rd round to take Mixon.

Davis or Foster at 14!
People thinking a WR goes to Arizona if they don't go QB. Davis probably goes first.

Pepiope

People thinking a WR goes to Arizona if they don't go QB. Davis probably goes first.
I prefer Ross anyway.

Either way I don't care cause we're snagging Conley in the 3rd. Free first round pick. Seems like the report is bogus, at least that's what shefty is thinking.

Top Bottom