• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
He's such an amazing quarterback, this happened:

3dPAnrp.png

Two field goals! Wow!

Dislocated finger on Stafford's throwing hand, come on wienke

Browns 1st pick is an animu....
C-SkoQGXYAAcfLJ.jpg

This is a sign from the Football Gods, BrownsGAF.

He is the One.

So Mech is getting a burrito and Flo isn't eat pizza for our draft party,

What a surprise....
And I cut out soda pop..

I gotta save the calories Chris..

New Browns Ranking List

1. Kave
2. Weeden's Blond Twin
3. Adam
4. Homeless Man who convinced Browns to draft Manziel
5. Squicken Reserved Spot
6. Bread
7. Floyd
8. BG
I'll let Adam know he's still loved..

FAKE news. Commons knowledge Floy is well into the hundreds. Sad and or sick guy printer
I don't owe any money to any of you

Send them to Canada.
That's a punishment?

I mean no.. anything but that..

Brady
Rodgers
Stafford
Ryan
Wilson

would probably be my list

This is straight up disrespectful. Brees literally just threw for 5K last year.

Stafford hasn't even had a season with a 100+ QBR. I'm taking Carr, Luck, Brees, Rivers, Rodgers and Brady before Stafford if we're talking a single season. And if he's better than Ryan or Wilson it's a 51/49 split.

Adam said that he appreciates the vote of confidence, and his husband is in the process of getting him to agree to paint one wall browns shit in their man cave.

Hindl

Stafford can put the ball anywhere he wants and get to his receiver quicker than anyone.

Watch this game winning out route, on the road against a very good Vikings defense:

tate.0.gif

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=12G9ZJ5v2jE

The only way that works in double coverage is if Stafford places the ball exactly where it needs to be within seconds.

Also Stafford's completetion percentages can be attributed to a lot of things- dropped passes, shitty play calling, no offensive line protection etc. but it absolutely cannot be attributed to Stafford not having accuracy. He can put the ball where ever he wants on the field.

Also Brees and Rivers are two very good QBs but have fallen out of the Top 5 QB list. I'd take any of the 5 I listed if I'm building a team.

Putting the ball wherever he wants is the type of vaguery you here Gruden ramble on about in a MNF pregame show. That's the type of talk you here people say about NFL prospects because there's no actual NFL gameplay to judge them on. And that's your example? That's an anticipation throw into the soft coverage of the defense. The ball wasn't even contested. It's a good throw, to be sure, but I'd say if you want to be considered a good QB you make that throw.

And so you're saying if Stafford had receivers who didn't drop balls or an OL that could block his completion percentage would go up? No shit! In those conditions you'd see a lot of QBs completion % go up. Yeah, Stafford has had shitty coaches. So have a lot of QBs that have still performed well. And it's hilarious that you say Brees isn't a top 5 QB when you constantly bandy out that one time Stafford threw for 5,000 yards back when Skyrim was released when Brees threw that shit this year, and 3 other times besides that, without having one of the greatest WRs to ever play the game. Brees is one of the GOATs, Stafford can't lick his shoes

Send them to Canada.

Canada sounds way better than Cleveland, and America in general right now tbh

MechDX

Daniel Jeremiah‏Verified account
@MoveTheSticks

Latest I'm hearing...might see a run on QBs, but it'll be late 1st not top 15. Chance only 1 QB in top 15. Then 3-4 go late 1st.
Not saying he is right but...
Been saying it for a while. This whole "all 4 top QB's will go in first 10 picks" could be media and agent driven.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not saying he is right but...
Been saying it for a while. This whole "all 4 top QB's will go in first 10 picks" could be media and agent driven.

It's idiot driven, so it might be the teams.

At least last year Goff and Wince did look good to some people. This is more like the EJ Manuel draft. There isn't anyone here who I'd start day one and feel comfortable with.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The EJ Manual draft was abysmal

I think the 2013 class in general will go down as one of the worst of all time

It's hard to imagine a worse quarterback class

MechDX

Hindl

It's fantastic.

And it's a perfect switch game

Yeah seriously. I almost bought the Japanese version on PS4 a year ago but held off. And I always thought the pop off joycons to give to the person next to you was a cute feature that would be occasionally nice for multiplayer but not huge. But being able to just snap those things off and start up an extremely polished and snappy Battle Tetris with Puyo Puyo mixed in is amazing. It's still great on PS4 too, but being able to take it anywhere and having multiplayer built in is making me give more credit to Nintendo than I was before.

Some here have asked, myself included, who is the most accurate mock draft people. I found a link on Twitter:

http://www.thehuddlereport.com/thr/mock.scores.shtml

No one is 100% right but

When do McGinn and Mayock post their mocks?

Uh ours is the most accurate mock draft, smh what are you doing mech

The EJ Manual draft was abysmal

I think the 2013 class in general will go down as one of the worst of all time

It's hard to imagine a worse quarterback class

That's what I said 2 years ago but everyone said it was too early to tell.

Top Bottom