• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

Was he blindfolded during it?
He couldn't.

He didn't want to miss the moon (by jumping over it) and die in space.

I heard that he once dunked with so much power that half of the people in the first two rows became pregnant (including some of the men). I was very lucky to see him play live once.

Bionic getting ready for work.
b6sa.gif

Look what the elderly did!

BigAT

Bionic getting ready for work.
b6sa.gif

Look what the elderly did!

I went to a Giants training camp practice in August and sat behind someone that had this shit. I didn't notice it initially, then like an hour into I realized dude's spray hair was starting to melt from the sun. It was like this awful, grey cotton candy shit just slowly melting and sliding down this guy's head.

Bread

Banned
I went to a Giants training camp practice in August and sat behind someone that had this shit. I didn't notice it initially, then like an hour into I realized dude's spray hair was starting to melt from the sun. It was like this awful, grey cotton candy shit just slowly melting and sliding down this guy's head.
Lmao and you didn't get a picture!?

Have a friend who hasn't used a driver in years. I'm still getting use to a new driver, but I could probably play bogey golf just using my 8 iron...

I ended up just going to the driving range.

But I figured some things out and now I'm probably hitting my woods and long irons the best I ever have.

Need to get on the course while I still have the mojo.

bionic77

Disgraceful.

BG tried to gain access to the rooftop by passing off this cheap knockoff as a Switch.

china-nintendo-switch.jpg

Keep that shit in Ohio where it belongs!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Vs. Cardinals W
@ NYG W
Vs. Falcons W
@ Vikings L
Vs. Panthers W
@ Saints W
BYE
Vs. Steelers W
@ Packers L
Vs. Browns(GOTY)W
@ Bears W
Vs. Vikings W
@ Ravens L
@ Bucs W
Vs. Bears W
@ Bengals L
Vs. Packers W

2017-2018 Prediction: 12-4

Since probably 2010 I've predicted that Lions would go 10-6, 11-5. We've always been capable and talented with Matthew Stafford as our QB but for whatever reason our season would fall apart with at best a playoff appearance.

I think this is the season where it all comes together on offense and defense and we make a run for the Super Bowl. I have never been so confident with a Lions team and we haven't even had the draft yet.

One of the most important team stats to look for is Turnover +/-. That tends to fluctuate season to season with most defenses. Our defense last season could not get turnovers. We have a lot of young playmakers on defense so that number will inevitability go up.

And when our offense gets the ball back, watch the fuck out. And with Ameer Abdullah coming back and a RB from the draft we'll hopefully have a running game that is not worst in the league.

I'd also like to note the NFL gave us 5 nationally televised games this year so even the league office in NY know this is going to be a exciting team dropping 30 PPG weekly with the defense creating turnovers.

tumblr_mc9bnjrZIw1qam5vs.gif

bionic77

BG the type of dude who tries to sell you McDowell’s
Now that you mention it he was wearing some ghetto ass shoes with the label BK (must mean Burger King or whatever, shit is probably huge in Ohio).

I told him to get the fuck out with his knockoff Switch because that shit does not play at a JCB rooftop party but we generous so i gave him some change and told him to get some real shoes for hisself.

Top Bottom