• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Mindlog

2nd page!

You guys out drinking or something?
Most assuredly. No, wait.
TFEhEad.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
NFL Network seem to be replaying old drafts all day on their channel.

The St Louis Rams just took Bradford.

The 2012 NFL Draft brought us the best 4-3 MLB in football

Dan Morgan 2.0 (unfortunately now in more ways than one, concussions killed Dan Morgan's career)
Football Clark Kent
The God

hi-res-42dfc322a1839d64244f9d20eaf222a3_crop_north.jpg

It also brought us Josh Norman...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Dolphins just took Tannehill at #8

The Lions 2012 draft was so bad. We drafted Riley Reiff who is a decent tackle and that was about it. He's on the Vikings now. Tahir Whitehead is the only player still on the team

natjjohn

Liked Mayock saying how he loved the trades re: Justin Blackmon and RG3. Both didn't turn out so well for different reasons. Blackmon could have been a beast!

Jarnet87

Liked Mayock saying how he loved the trades re: Justin Blackmon and RG3. Both didn't turn out so well for different reasons. Blackmon could have been a beast!

I liked Blackmon coming out of college, shame he spent more time at the bottom of a bottle then on the practice field.

Trent Truck was a star to bright for this world, he only looked slow because he was playing on a different plane of existence!

The laws of physics state the faster you move the heavier you become....he must have been going so fast,

In fact I've developed a new equation just for this

TS=MS^2

Trucks speed = the mass of Stafford squared.

I'm writing my doctoral thesis on it.

Watching the 2012 first round hahahahaha Browns drafting a 28 year old QB....you don't draft a 28 year old player you sign them lol...

Even NFLN knows 2013 Draft is shit they skipping it..lol

"Richardson is a wonder" -BG
Shit idk why y'all looking at me? That boy had around 1200 total yds rookie year. Not my fault the Colts ruined him. Shiiiiiiiiiiat I'm good 😎
Benjamin Allbright‏ @AllbrightNFL

I don't understand why people seem to think Trent Richardson isn't an Adrian Peterson caliber running back. He is.
9:34 PM · Apr 13, 2012

To be absolutely fair, we didn't have much reason to think that Trent Richardson couldn't be a high level contributor in the NFL at the time he was drafted.

Outside of prejudice against Bama backs, there weren't a lot of black marks against him as a prospect.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mike Tomlin knew.

Clark also added that Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin foretold Richardson's fate before the 2012 NFL draft. According to Clark, Tomlin said: "[Richardson] doesn't dish out punishment, deliver punishment, he just absorbs punishment. ... He won't make it in the league."

Top Bottom