• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

:lol

Looked like a hell of a flop (unless they called it WAY late). Pathetic. I hate everything about that goddamn state and everything in it (besides Brodeur).

Cagey

Banned
:lol

Looked like a hell of a flop (unless they called it WAY late). Pathetic. I hate everything about that goddamn state and everything in it (besides Brodeur).

In this game, it takes a soccer flop to sell a legitimate high stick to draw a legitimate penalty. Sigh.

He made contact with the puck first. There's a famous .gif of a certain All-Star goalie running out and doing it to Gaborik.

There was contact yeah, but he sold it really well. TBH I just wanted to use that line, and have been wanting to for some time now.

And a Kesler tumble photoshop to it as well. It was glorious!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Seems weird to think that this series could end at any minute, really. Doesn't seem like either team cares very much.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Fuck fuck fuck, my flight is about to pull back from the gate, have to turn the phone off. Going to go insane not knowing what happens =/

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Panthers win it... Weiss with the goal.

Cagey

Banned
What an awful way to get bounced from the playoffs losing this game would be...

How the fuck is this game tied 2-2 after 60?

Do they usually switch over Theodore and Clemmensen(sp)? Why's the latter in net?
Theo injured.

Versteeg- FLA
Zajack- NJ

Followed by Clemmer and Brodeur meeting mid ice and fighting, leading to tear filled blows. With Clemmer telling Brodeur "I love you man!". Brodeur responds, "I wish you never left me!". Then they hug it out.

Socreges

Banned
Five years ago. You're going to nitpick him after five years? Fucking lol.

Do you guys keep an archive of stuff like this in a huge notepad document "JUST IN CASE!", or is there some kind of strange, mystical feature that allows you to find such posts in under ten seconds?
Fixed.

And he can obviously call himself whatever he likes. But "lifelong" to me means someone who follows the team closely regardless of what's going on.

Top Bottom