• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't over how thoroughly the Kings are beating the Blues.

St. Louis looks practically helpless against this team.

Jakeh111

Its like the Blues found some new guys to suit up for this series cause this is a 180 from the season and first round of the playoffs.

cube444

Before 2 weeks ago, you would be laughed out of any room by even suggesting it. Now? They are nothing if not the favorites.

Yes and people were quick to laugh at the Canucks but the Kings are really not a true 8th seed in the sense that they underachieved during the regular season. Shame that Daniel Sedin wasn't healthy and ready from Game 1 because IMO we would have seen a closer series.

Nah. Rangers are scoring 2.09 goals per game so far in these playoffs and look like they are already running on fumes.

They don't have enough offense to win a Cup.

Rangers have gotten away from what they need to do to win. 7 blocked shots in a playoff game for them is a joke. When their D collapses and Henrik plays well I dont see how anyone will beat them in a series.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kings are going to win the Cup. Book it.

If that happens, Canucks will have been eliminated by the eventual cup winner 3 years in a row. Sadface.jpg

EDIT: Not that anyone cares, but Switzerland is 2-0 in the WC after beating Belarus thanks to Grabovski (yes, THAT grabovski) failing in a penalty shot.

cube444

Rangers have gotten away from what they need to do to win. 7 blocked shots in a playoff game for them is a joke. When their D collapses and Henrik plays well I dont see how anyone will beat them in a series.

I agree but playing that style for 82 games in the playoffs and then another 25 games in the playoffs takes a toll on you especially when you barely play your 5th/6th defencemen.

Their offense is already mediocre and a guy like Gaborik would just get eaten alive by the Kings size and D.

cube444

Is it just me or was that a sidney crosby picture being shown while they were talking about Nolan?

photovlz.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
Yep looks like the Kings are winning the cup. Their best players are fucking huge.

Strong in net.
Strong D
And strong in the middle.

Top Bottom