• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

cube444

As I said after the 3OT game the Caps are not gonna win another game in this series. I hate both these teams but it is so obvious that the Rangers win today and Monday.

~Kinggi~

Banned
The slash it looked like he kinda just dropped the stick. Contrast to earlier on the slash that wasnt called where it broke in half. Hockey is luck a good portion of the time.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I love seeing fans blame the refs for a game. Maybe the refs are making up for that no call on Mojo's scoring chance a few games ago.

ShaneB

Good to see the Caps win. A slog of a game in some parts due to players just being exhausted, but plenty of Caps pressure and they get a big win.

Whoa, NBC isn't going to have to cut away from a game in OT to show rich people in silly hats getting ready to watch horses race this year

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Nothing will ever beat the epic KingHenrik meltdown about 20 games before the end of the regular season. Watch the Rangers win and see him follow his "I will not celebrate anything this team accomplishes anymore, not even a cup win" promise.

EDIT: Good conspiracy-heavy article on the conflict of interest in the Coyotes' case:

http://lastwordonsports.com/2012/05/04/the-phoenix-coyotes-a-conflict-of-interest/

funniest quote from the article:

I also believe that if anybody deserves it (besides the Maple Leafs) it’s these guys, and their fans. They haven’t had so much as a sniff of success since their inception.

...yeaaaaah right.

Alucard

Banned
Nice win, Caps.

Mrs. Holtby, how was the game?

holtmom_medium.gif

Watched the game here in Jersey. Headed to the licquor store afterwards and ran into one of the owners of the place. He was wearing his Messier jersey and was grabbing three bottles of Fireball off the shelf. Lol

I guess Rangers don't like to make it easy for themselves. Stupid fucking penalties killing us again. I don't think Caps are playing better then the Sens which is why i don't get why they always look like they're struggling. I still see them winning the series but they have to step shit up. And that PP, not even going to waste my breath anymore. But the PP is THE biggest reason why they're losing games.

Top Bottom