• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Have someone mention that someone looking like the dean was at the Oscars during the opening library table shot when they're all just talking over each other

Too in-your-face for Community standards lol.

They could sneak the Oscar into a scene in the background for an episode or two.

Easy. I'm sure in one of the episodes already recorded the Dean will get angry at the group, just dub in a few new lines.

Jeff: "You're just angry we didn't go to your Oscar viewing party."
Dean: "You're just jealous Ryan Seacrest gets all the attention."

bengraven

I like the idea to put an Oscar statue in Jim Rash's opening credit doodle. At least for the first episode coming back from break.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
"Pierce, you've been calling me a lesbian forever. Don't you have anything to say?"
"Not off the cuff. *pulls yellowed paper* But I do have a prepared statement."

Perfect.

EDIT: Man, the next episode really shows that Pierce is just a terrible, terrible old man.

EDITEDIT: "Set phasers to love me!!!"

EDITEDITEDIT: "Could you imagine bouncing a check to Kunta Kinta?"

EDITEDITEDITEDIT: "Don't kid a lawyer, Annie."
"Well, if I see if one, I'll keep that in mind."

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
So, I'm caught up. I thought Season 2 had some clunkers, and maybe 3 did too, but overall I think it's an AWESOME season. The timeline episode was AMAZING.

I remember when I saw this thread before starting the show. I thought "Six seasons and a movie" meant that the show was doing so well that they already ordered several seasons in advance and are also talking about a making movie.

:(

Jasoco

Banned
What do you mean? What did they show during the first half hour? I tuned in right as he was introducing Britta and they got right to questions.

I love how they're joking about how everyone's going to die by the end of the season.
KuGsj.gif
When we already know that
only Starburns is going to die
. <--Spoiler you freak at least I think it's true but is probably true but might not be but still it's a spoiler you dork

ivysaur12

Banned
What do you mean? What did they show during the first half hour? I tuned in right as he was introducing Britta and they got right to questions.

I love how they're joking about how everyone's going to die by the end of the season.
KuGsj.gif
When we already know that
only Starburns is going to die
. <--Spoiler you freak at least I think it's true but is probably true but might not be but still it's a spoiler you dork

They showed the first episode from after the hiatus. It was really good.

mj1108

Community launching animated shorts:

http://www.deadline.com/2012/03/community-launches-animated-shorts/

Promo at the link above.

After doing a claymation special in 2010, NBC’s cult favorite Community is getting animated with three promotional shorts designed to trump up the show’s March 15 return to the schedule. The announcement was just made during Community‘s PaleyFest session. The shorts, titled Abed’s Master Key, will debut on March 7 on Hulu, Hulu Plus and NBC.com. They were written by Dave Seger (Channel 101) & Tom Kauffman (Lil Wayne’s Big House).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom