• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj1108

From the Paleyfest stream:

420c7d56-b600-494a-a1c2-cbf3f38d7b58_640x426.jpg

Speaks for itself.

Jasoco

Banned
It just ended and I went back to rewatch Britta "Britta-ing" her "Hungy Dance" when the page reloaded and stopped loading the stream. Now I can't watch it anymore. WTF?

Also, the girl who just wanted to hug Abed was awesome. The security personnel next to them was trying to make sure she wasn't going to hurt him or something. Back off, she's just a fan!

Black-Box

It just ended and I went back to rewatch Britta "Britta-ing" her "Hungy Dance" when the page reloaded and stopped loading the stream. Now I can't watch it anymore. WTF?

Also, the girl who just wanted to hug Abed was awesome. The security personnel next to them was trying to make sure she wasn't going to hurt him or something. Back off, she's just a fan!

dont feel bad, when it ended the screen restarted :(

abed is the coolest

M.Bluth

Tomorrow at the same URL.

"This program will not be available to watch on-demand. "

:/
This is annoying, cause I came in late and just rewinded the thing, a bit later it just kicked me out when it ended :(

I hope this Hulu thing is true >.>

Shaneus

Damnit, why wasn't this brought to my attention earlier? This sucks. You guys suck :(

(it probably would've been blocked in countries outside the US anyway :/ )

Damnit, why wasn't this brought to my attention earlier? This sucks. You guys suck :(

Allison Brie farted. Dan Harmon stared at her legs. Male audience got trolled. Ken Jeong did not laugh as loudly or as much as he has done before.

Not much happened other than the humming.

Oh, and there was hair guy. Hair guy was sweet.

Jasoco

Banned
"This program will not be available to watch on-demand. "

:/
This is annoying, cause I came in late and just rewinded the thing, a bit later it just kicked me out when it ended :(

I hope this Hulu thing is true >.>
God dammit. That sucks. Why? I hope it's on Huli too. And I mean FREE HULU, not that fucking Plus shit. Not everyone has Plus, guys!

Hopefully someone also uploads it to YouTune for people not in the country who can't see it on Hulu.

big ander

I do not know what that means thank you very much.

Yearly TV festival named after the man who turned CBS into one of the first huge TV networks. They've hosted panels and/or reunions with cast and crew from shows like The Daily Show, Arrested Development, Freaks and Geeks+Undeclared, Seinfeld, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Breaking Bad, Cougar Town...the list goes on. They do it every year and Community was even at it last year and the year before, great panels both times. I thought everyone watched.

Jasoco

Banned
Yearly TV festival named after the man who turned CBS into one of the first huge TV networks. They've hosted panels and/or reunions with cast and crew from shows like The Daily Show, Arrested Development, Freaks and Geeks+Undeclared, Seinfeld, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Breaking Bad, Cougar Town...the list goes on. They do it every year and Community was even at it last year and the year before, great panels both times. I thought everyone watched.
I would give an arm, leg and my right nut (Not my left, sorry.) to be able to watch all of those ala carte.

Tomorrow at the same URL.

And apparently there are going to be other shows doing panels too like New Girl and Parks and Rec. I hope they're as good as this one.

ooh cool

Nah I watched it fine bro. Good times were had.
There was a post about it like 8 hours beforehand. :/

:eek:

That would be interesting.

Shaneus

I'm just gonna hang back for the link to be posted so I can download it before it's pulled.

Can anyone tell me what the significance of that jazz song is? I know it's hummed by Abed, but why? Is it a staple amongst elevators in the US or something?

Jasoco

Banned
Edited my post since it's apparently not going to be archived on Livestream which sucks. I thought LS archived everything? Bollocks to LiveStream.

Need to remind myself to tune in for the New Girl and Parks panels on Monday and Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom