• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbo

God damn that looks awesome and LOL at
Britta's hair
'The Greendale Seven' sounds like a western outlaw gang or a group of eco-warriors.
If you've seen the PaleyFest clips, there isn't anything new spoiled.

Do it.

You know you want to.

I've been on total media blackouts for Avengers and Brave lately yet I caved and watched this after, like, five seconds :lol

Jasoco

Banned
Tears.

Tears of joy are running down my face.

Real tears.

I assume that's a trailer for the entire half of the season, not just the next episode. But MY GOD IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

WHY IS IT NOT NEXT WEEK YET???

GBONZZZZ

Tears.

Tears of joy are running down my face.

Real tears.

I assume that's a trailer for the entire half of the season, not just the next episode. But MY GOD IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

WHY IS IT NOT NEXT WEEK YET???

Yeah, definitely. I'm excited to see how
they get expelled

OnPoint

Watched the first six episodes of the series again last night since they originally aired. I've got to say I'm surprised at how much more I enjoy them now than I did when I originally watched them. I think knowing that I eventually came to like the characters helped me get past how one-dimensional they were in the beginning, especially Jeff.

bengraven

How long does mid-season slumps last?

Oh, until next week...

Also, goddamn this really is the darkest season yet. It's winter!

bengraven

I like how the trailer confirms my speculation:

Whenever the dean gets news he goes to the study group first. They aren't just "another group" on his rounds. I bet he gets sad when he puts on something special and realizes they all left early.

Canuck76

Banned
Holy shit, that was amazing. Gillian as
Michael Jackson
was the shit. Also the shit was her in that clip from The Soup about the naked meth addict.

CRISIS ALERT! It's actually Garrett.

Ahhhh it is. Also just watched that cartoon community thing. Let's just pretend that never happened........

Talon

This is a damn good promo. Basically up and admitting that the show has it's place and audience, it's not going to change, and they're letting them get on with it. Also, more Rash, hell yeah.
Baby boomers don't watch NBC sitcoms, while CBS rolls in the dough.

le sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom