• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinoa

Awesome, so dark timeline episode for sureeeee.

Unless they're gonna do a TNG Worf episode thing where all teh timelines collide!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Been watching some Season 1 in anticipation of next week. So much foreshadowing! In the episode with the Luis Guzman statue they also namecheck the air conditioning repair school too.

And also Annie has a line about being a cheerleader and her mum says "you're not pretty and you have no boobs", which as we now know is bullshit <3 Alison Bree

Choo Choo, the new Pop Pop.

1312392215028q8bc1.gif

I can't wait for the return. Good thing I have buttloads of work to occupy me in the space between.

mj1108

Posted from the SomethingAwful boards:
---------------------
Upcoming episode titles, in chronological order:

3/15
URBAN MATRIMONY AND THE SANDWICH ARTS

3/22
CONTEMPORARY IMPRESSIONISTS

3/29
DIGITAL EXPLORATION OF INTERIOR DESIGN

4/5
PILLOWS AND BLANKETS

4/12
ORIGINS OF VAMPIRE MYTHOLOGY

4/19
VIRTUAL SYSTEMS ANALYSIS

4/26
BASIC LUPINE UROLOGY

5/3
COURSE LISTING UNAVAILABLE

5/10
CURRICULUM UNAVAILABLE

5/17
THE FIRST CHANG DYNASTY

The last episode on May 24 is TBA

Jasoco

Banned
We can only hope. At least the Dean would be happy.
Hmm, apparently not according to that spoilered episode list. Maybe they still have
a Paintball episode in mind. It sounds like the last 4 episodes are going to be one epic arc. (The last one not being named yet. Probably since they need to know the fate of the show before they decide which ending to use.)

gabbo

Hmm, apparently not according to that spoilered episode list. Maybe they still have
a Paintball episode in mind. It sounds like the last 4 episodes are going to be one epic arc. (The last one not being named yet. Probably since they need to know the fate of the show before they decide which ending to use.)

Only time will tell.
Are those two episodes with the "class" info not in them temp holders or the actual titles? If they're the final titles, they sound very ominous to me, given the nature of the titles so far

Jasoco

Banned
The best part about this is according to that schedule, the episodes are going to air solid until the end with no typical week or two breaks in between like they did before Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I cannot fucking wait for this.

gabbo

The best part about this is according to that schedule, the episodes are going to air solid until the end with no typical week or two breaks in between like they did before Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I cannot fucking wait for this.

What about spring break?

elfinke

Finally watched Sunday's (it hasn't changed to Wednesday in Australia) The Soup last night.

The Community trailer was glorious (and so too was Gillian, though she's no Alison). I can not wait for the resumption of the series.

NYT said:
Mr. Sanders said, “I wouldn’t use the word ‘bubble’ ” to describe the show’s prospects of getting renewed for next season, referring to the industry term for shows with a 50-50 chance for survival.

Mr. Sanders being Vernon Sanders the executive vice president for current programs. This means it's better than on the bubble right? Not worse?

Article

gabbo

Mr. Sanders being Vernon Sanders the executive vice president for current programs. This means it's better than on the bubble right? Not worse?

Article

It seems like he's saying jeff will get his fourth year, that NBC has spent the money they'll see it through to syndication. It could however be stating that we better get our Sunday best out, this thing is dead.

mclem

Jeff is the only one who hates Leonard?

I think Rich and Ian Duncan are a bit too regular to have just one link, too.

Amused by the yellow line (which has a fairly consistent meaning elsewhere when it's used) between Britta and Annie

Strictly speaking, the wording is that it could be good, it could be very, very bad. But on the other hand, I find it rather hard to believe he'd mention it at all in this specific context if it was the latter. Cautiously optimistic.

beat

It seems like he's saying jeff will get his fourth year, that NBC has spent the money they'll see it through to syndication. It could however be stating that we better get our Sunday best out, this thing is dead.
Does NBC-Universal get any money if it gets to syndication? I thought it was a Sony show.

Does NBC-Universal get any money if it gets to syndication? I thought it was a Sony show.

I was under the impression that Sony would "make it worth NBC's while" for them to stretch out the show so Sony could put it into syndication. Assumedly with money. Or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom