• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasoco

Banned
Troy and Abed being normal is just as funny as Troy and Abed being normal.. in italics.

"Or is it hardly... the space?"

Normal Troy and Normal Abed are brilliant! Shame we didn't get to see them dewhimsify themselves, guess they're saving the Dreamatorium for that episode.

Jasoco

Banned
Normal Troy and Normal Abed are brilliant! Shame we didn't get to see them dewhimsify themselves, guess they're saving the Dreamatorium for that episode.
Definitely. According to PaleyFest
Annie and Abed (Or was it Troy) will be spending an entire episode in there. Obviously the one we all know.
I cannot wait. Just like I can't wait to try that 69th ice cream flavor. I am excited.

Jasoco

Banned
So. Subway tie-in. Awesome, right? Just like how Chuck did it. It's tongue-in-cheek and I like it.

I assume the grand opening of the shop will be next week. We already saw it in the promo for the return of the show a few weeks ago.

So. Subway tie-in. Awesome, right? Just like how Chuck did it. It's tongue-in-cheek and I like it.

I assume the grand opening of the shop will be next week. We already saw it in the promo for the return of the show a few weeks ago.

It's part of 'Pillows and Blankets', and it's an actual story element rather than just a background joke, which is great.

kai3345

Banned

woah why the ban?

Loxley

LITERALLY TWO MINUTES LATER

I think aside from Troy & Abed stealing the show, that throw-away gag was probably my favorite thing in the episode. So glad it's back.

BeesEight

Enjoyed it, but not one of the bests from this season.

Troy coming out of the Dreamatorium wearing Pierce's father's hair was pretty amazing though.

OnPoint

It was a mediocre episode for me. The Jeff-Britta stuff felt forced. Jeff in particular felt super phoney the whole episode, for the two minutes we see him.

Normal Troy and Abed were pretty funny. Annie was kind of ancillary to the whole story, which was a disappointment.

I'm not huge on Shirley's story, and while I see her value to the group, don't particularly care for her as a whole.

But I'm glad this is back.

BJK

To use one of Dan Harmon's old descriptions of Season 2 (on the AV Club), tonight's episode was pizza.

...and I've been craving pizza for nearly 3 months.

Sums it up for me. Nothing amazing, but some great jokes and a solid Community episode.

Glad they're back!

Watching the trailer for the return of Community, the thing I was looking forward to least was the angry wedding scene between Jeff and Britta. It wasn't as bad as I expected, and now I can focus on the other greatness from the trailer here on out! Loved the sound effects coming from the dreamatorium.

GQman2121

Banned
communitye11s3sncaw.gif

Normal Troy and Abed's suits were amazing. I need a new one so I may just swaggerjack them >.>

Great episode, awesome return for Greendale. Fave moment was Britta fixing their ties.

Quick

Banned
Thunderstorm knocked off my cable, so I could only watch the episode in pieces. I'll have to watch it again, but the bits I've seen are great.

gabbo

Troy and Abed getting the whimsical out, holy hell. Theo's gonna choke a [normal] bitch.
Man, Jim Belushi takes another kick while he's down. Great episode. So glad it's back.

Did they just dismantle Britta's character?

Canuck76

Banned
New episode wasn't the best but I'm glad it's back, definitely some good moments. Just too much going on to really focus in on one thing and make it funny.

Some of the jokes felt a little forced, and troy and abeds story line just had a conclusion that kind of came out of nowhere, i don't know why it was included in the first place.

Really all the conflict in this episode just felt a little forced and the resolutions weren't great.

But I'm super glad it's back.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Abed was really reminding me of Christian Bale tonight. They have really similar smiles.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Just a decent episode tonight. Nothing too memorable for me, but I still laughed here and there.

Drunk Britta/Jeff/Pierce was sort of lame though. They looked a little too silly.

Neki

Just a decent episode tonight. Nothing too memorable for me, but I still laughed here and there.

Drunk Britta/Jeff/Pierce was sort of lame though. They looked a little too silly.

Britta has gone from the most sane character to the most insane character. Kinda makes me sad. :(

Really solid episode with the exception being the awful ending. Let Troy and Abed do those please. Chevy's physical comedy may have cracked people up in the 70s, but it ain't working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom