• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great episode. Boys2men lmao

communitye11s3sncaw.gif

...feels Goodman!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
SHUT UP LEONARD, THOSE TEENAGE GIRLS YOU PLAY PING PONG WITH ARE DOING IT IRONICALLY!

So glad it's back :D

Welcome back, Community. You were sorely missed.

Can't believe I missed Troy wearing the Hawthorne Hairpiece. I was too busy laughing at Abed wearing the Kickpuncher mask.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
My soul; its yawning void has been refilled.
'Or is it hardly the space?' hahah
A return to form. Laughed at that and a satisfying number of other jokes last night.
It's like a thought with another thought's hat on.

I love this show.
Like that one.
Ditto. I thought it was great.
Aye, and I liked getting a good look at the "5 A's of Greendale," as well.

And I'll just say it, Annie looked outstanding.

I need a gif of Jeff's "heart-roulette" landing on scotch! Quite some potential.

Gruco

Banned
Twenty-five seasons, nine movies, four books, two games and a theme-park.

I can't take credit for that; stolen youtube comment. Sums it up nicely though.

OnPoint

Jesus, is that real? If it is, I wish this could have been planned better and they could have come back with a really crazy, awesome episode.

I think coming back with an episode that's a bit more grounded might help get people into the show. I'd imagine if they came back with something like Modern Warfare it might scare people away.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That is beautiful! We also have to thank CBS for showing basketball instead of Autistic People are Annoying and Should Be Made Fun Of... I mean Big Bang Theory.

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
I know these are just preliminary, but just looking at the total viewers:

Community 4.894
30 Rock 4.045
The Office 4.876
Up All Night 3.631
Awake 5.052

Community beat The Office. I haven't heard this talked about anywhere, but the ratings for The Office this season have really taken a tumble.

OnPoint

I know these are just preliminary, but just looking at the total viewers:

Community 4.894
30 Rock 4.045
The Office 4.876
Up All Night 3.631
Awake 5.052

Community beat The Office. I haven't heard this talked about anywhere, but the ratings for The Office this season have really taken a tumble.

Maybe if The Office would stop sucking eggs it would be a bigger deal, but that show isn't great now. I seem to be in the minority, but even 30 Rock isn't as good as it was.

I absolutely love this show. It's just so different than anythings on TV. Seriously.. don't believe me?

Claymation christmas episode
Zombie infection episode
Paintball arena episode
+ whatever else I can't think of right now!

I feel like this show must be a writer's dream to work on... the sky is the limits with what they come up with and I love it for that.

If this show gets cancelled before it has 8+ seasons and a full featured movie, I will be very displeased and I shall bring down the wrath of a thousand suns on NBC! >:p

last nights episode was delish as usual.

This and parks and rec are my favorite shows on TV right now :)

btkadams

I absolutely love this show. It's just so different than anythings on TV. Seriously.. don't believe me?

Claymation christmas episode
Zombie infection episode
Paintball arena episode
+ whatever else I can't think of right now!

I feel like this show must be a writer's dream to work on... the sky is the limits with what they come up with and I love it for that.

If this show gets cancelled before it has 8+ seasons and a full featured movie, I will be very displeased and I shall bring down the wrath of a thousand suns on NBC! >:p

last nights episode was delish as usual.

This and parks and rec are my favorite shows on TV right now :)

• dungeons and dragons episode
• clip show (of clips that actually never happened)
• alternate timelines episode

there are just so many completely unique episodes. i can't wait for more. is next week's episode new as well?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
• dungeons and dragons episode
• clip show (of clips that actually never happened)
• alternate timelines episode

there are just so many completely unique episodes. i can't wait for more. is next week's episode new as well?

Aren't there 10 episodes left? I think it has to be new for the rest of the season.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
c7JBM.gif

reddit hivemind
Thanks for finding this!

Wonder if there are any other versions. I was hoping for a much smoother gif and one that shows that it lands on scotch, not just keeps going forever.

To be used as an "I need a drink" response gif, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom