• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Second time Cake Boss has spoiled shit for me with gifs that are "too soon".

Not cool, man.
Yeah, general rule of thumb, if the GIF is from a bootleg... probably too soon. So lame.

Alucard

Banned
You just can't escape Sidney Crosby on NBC.

SIII.jpg

What Jordan Nolan actually looks like:
Jordan+Nolan+bio.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wonder what his thought process was...

How long should I wait before posting a spoilerific gif of the year's biggest blockbuster?

One week.
It's been 4 days....maybe he assumes everyone was at the midnight showings in their homemade Thor costumes.

rellix

A Laich-ly story.

EDIT: That Avengers spoiler should probably be removed. That's a pretty big giveaway.

I approve of it - I couldn't possibly care less about men dancing around in tights with fake powers and scripts a baby could write.

Red_Man

I approve of it - I couldn't possibly care less about men dancing around in tights with fake powers and scripts a baby could write.
Congrats on making yourself sound as big of an idiot as Tabris.

LJ11

26-10 shots sorry but there's no way your team wins with such a pathetic showing.

They got one good bounce already to tie it up, game is a toss up.

0 shots on the PP for the Rangers, it killed them all year. Shame if they lose playing the way they are.

Cake Boss

Banned
It's been 4 days....maybe he assumes everyone was at the midnight showings in their homemade Thor costumes.

THE SALT!! THE SALT WITH THIS ONE IS STRONG.

Oh wait did I spoil another movie for you?

Man if you didnt spend all this time stalking me and my posts maybe youll have some friends to watch the movie with.

Man if you didnt spend all this time stalking me and my posts maybe youll have some friends to watch the movie with.
Or you know. Don't be 12 and post bootlegged gifs of movies that haven't even been out a week?

Red_Man

First of all I did see it and was being considerate for the other posters who may have not seen it since its been FOUR days since it came out, and it's one of the better scenes in the movie. Second of all I was reading the thread like the rest of NHL Gaf not stalking you, don't flatter yourself and thirdly good job on showing everyone here how much of a fucking douchebag you are.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
You ever wonder how some posters get junior'd permanently? Case study #1

And Cake Boss, that was a stupid thing to do. GTFO

Another fucking PP goal. WTF?! and of course our PP still playing like shit, Fucking Rangers don't deserve shit playing this bad in the playoffs.

LJ11

God damn John Mitchell, I can't stand this fuck.

Instead of playing it deep to keep the cycle going he decides to handcuff Staal with a shit pass, Rupp hooks, leads to a goal.

Can't wait till next season when he's no longer here.

Revenant

I don't like things other people like and they shouldn't be allowed to enjoy them! WAHHHHH

glad my internet slowed so I couldn't see the GIF play out. All the good buzz makes it seem like it's worth to see at the show.

Speaking of Whedon, just got back from Cabin in the Woods, really enjoyed that.

Top Bottom