• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 2 years of playing this game I have FINALLY made it to gold. On a side note, gold seems to be easier than silver...maybe less toxic players ? dunno but it's a beautiful thing.

I would expect that having a higher IQ level for teammates would make a noticeable difference in matches.

garath

Feeling pretty good tonight. First game was winning quite nicely then HARD throw by team at baron (sounds familiar). Then spent the rest of the game bickering with each other instead of coming back. Second game was an outright stomp in my favor though. Love it. My jungle mojo is strong tonight. Not ganking quite as much but controlling the map.

Oh my god. Just got carried so hard by a Vayne top in normals.

I was lagging pretty badly as I tried to learn Caitlyn, so that part didn't go too well, but wow. Vayne just steamrolled every teamfight. Out of 41 total kills on the team, she had 27. And five assists for good measure.

It was just insanity. We should have lost for multiple reasons but carries gonna carry I guess.

Burt

Anyone ever run into a Kat jungle? I just played with one and she built like a Wriggle's, Sunfire, some AD item that made me go wtf, and was working her way to a Rylai's. Ended up 8/4/something, but I forgot to check how she did in terms of damage and damage taken. Besides the fact that she had the shittiest ganks (and probably clear time) ever, I'm assuming that she didn't do well numbers wise. Is it alright to assume that or are there people out there that can actually run that right?

scy

I don't like change.

Anyone ever run into a Kat jungle? I just played with one and she built like a Wriggle's, Sunfire, some AD item that made me go wtf, and was working her way to a Rylai's. Ended up 8/4/something, but I forgot to check how she did in terms of damage and damage taken. Besides the fact that she had the shittiest ganks (and probably clear time) ever, I'm assuming that she didn't do well numbers wise. Is it alright to assume that or are there people out there that can actually run that right?

There is no "running it right."

Ferga

Man, the EUW GAF channel is riveting today:

QdnNSqu.png

I've done that before. Client kept disconnecting/reconnecting me every 10seconds. Was an interesting afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom