• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Gaming September 2013: Game Center looks like a bag of Skittles now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
ib0WXJ1dnppVMb.png

ibqossNzQl6Dzf.png

Each month, the iOS GAF community hosts a thread for new game releases, rumors and discussion that define the fast-moving world of iOS gaming.

The OP will contain games that released both towards the end of the previous month and games that have released during the current month -- all games which have been highlighted by the GAF community in one way or another. This way you can keep tabs on the best games and at the same time curate an excellent resource to look back on to find games you may have missed.

Also keep an eye out for the ‘GAF iOS Challenges’; events where GAF battle it out on the Game Center leaderboards of a chosen game for both fame and fortune (prizes donated by members of our community).

iCehu4H01OU3C.png

Boson X is a fast-paced rotational runner by Mu & Heyo.

This game contains no in-app purchases, superfluous power-ups, coins or XP systems - just deadly serious scientific research.

iPhone 3GS or newer recommended.

ibw8q9PunhOUVU.png

Bought it. Played it. Love it. Nuff said.

It is funny though, I tried the PC version first, but when you play the iOS version, you really get more of the Super Hexagon vibe. Not sure which came first but the melding of the SH style circular patterns with platforming and runner elements is ingenious. Think it's actually more addictive than SH.

That said I suck at it so far (and pretty much do with SH too). Only got through the first level so far. So not too concerned with content...it's going to keep me busy for a while.

There really isn't much to say about this game after lavishing praise upon it. It possesses a sleek minimalist design and distills the essence of the lane runner into a colorful hexagonal space. Gameplay progresses through a series of meticulous platform jumps and well-timed lane changes. You really can't ask for much more. The design is reminiscent in some ways to the old rComplex game, but much more successfully implemented.

If you like Super Hexagon, Impossible Road or Tilt to Live! then this game is right up your alley.

Made by GAFer McBacon!
NeoGAF! My old pals. I hope I'm not overstepping the boundaries of our friendship here, but I wanted to let you know that I made an app:

It's called Pixel This, and it's a picross app for iOS. I realised that most of the picross games on iOS sucked, and are ugly or expensive or filled with ads or make you pay for hints and all that yucky stuff.
So I made a cool one. It's free (there are some IAPs if you want more puzzles), loads of levels, a cool zoom tool on iPhone (you see everything on iPad), a good tutorial, and more.

Please check it out here and let me know what you think!

It's my first ever app, and my first foray into programming. I coded it on an iPad, also, which is pretty cool. Hopefully it's the first of many :D

ibw8q9PunhOUVU.png

Damn, this is awesome. Most polished iOS Picross app by far! It only needs two things: 25x20 puzzles, Mario's Super Picross style, and iOS controller support, for precision when these big ass puzzles come :) Will recommend to all my friends with iOS devices for sure!
Pixel This is awesome. You did a great job making it intuitive and easy to play, even on the smaller iPhone screen. More importantly, I love that you give the option to play with penalties for wrong guesses ("classic mode") or to let players make mistakes. I prefer the latter, but most of the picross apps on iOS do classic mode, for whatever reason.

The little touches like the animation while the grid fills in when you start a level shows that you put some thought and polish into it, and it pays off.

Anyway, awesome app. My only nitpick would be that it needs larger grids (is 10x10 the max?), and you need to show the price for the IAP!!! I was ready to buy, and clicked the button but saw no indication of how much it was going to cost, so I had to back out.

• The complete Shadowrun Returns campaign (12+ hours of gameplay)
• Explore a grim cyberpunk future where magic and technology rule the streets
• Make every action count in gripping, turn-based tactical combat
• Create and customize your character from one of six unique archetypes
• Over 350 different weapons, spells and abilities

ibw8q9PunhOUVU.png

[mostly PC impressions] Backed this one on Kickstarter and I'm a life-long Shadowrun fan, from the pen & paper RPG to the classic SNES game. Returns is a very nicely put together 2D turn-based tactical combat single player game with deep story interaction and deep character development. The main gripe of the PC version was it's save system -- which was checkpoints only, with no ability to manually save progression. I'm not sure yet how this has changed for the iOS release, but I think checkpoints and the general save state function will work better on the iOS platform. Don't let the save system keep you from playing a really good game. UI and controls seem to be well adapted to touch too.

• Take countless quests and uncover the secrets of Wilderness
• Level up your character with skills of your choice
• Hundreds of swords, armor and accessories to equip
• Play all sides and make your own decisions

ibw8q9PunhOUVU.png

It's pretty good. The touch controls seem kind of divisive but I think they're pretty fluid and the art style is wonderful.

It's less about being defensive and more about staying on the move. From the trailer and what I've played, it can reach bullet hell level of projectiles on screen so you have stay agile. You can also bounce off the heads of enemies and certain environmental objects. Also blocking is a stat, different gear can increase it
Alright, so just played this for like 30 minutes - pretty awesome!

The early part where you talk to one of the masked guys and you have the option to kill him was interesting - I picked 'Slay' just to see what happened and got like 50g from it. Later on I'm pretty sure I saw his ghost floating around the battlefield, and he gave me 30 more gold for killing him!

Fucking hard to get gold though, anything I killed/break EXPLODES into a shower of shit that I can't catch and I end up losing at least 50% of the stuff most of the time.
A solid sidescrolling action game with a kinda unique touch control scheme with swiping. Got a nice loot aspect and a kinda weirdly dark story. Free to try to lvl 10. $2 for full game with packages up to $5 for extra goodise.

• Attack, dodge, block, and cast devastating spells - all with the simple swipe of a finger. 

• Explore larger, beautiful and immersive environments that dynamically change as you choose multiple gameplay paths, new quests, side missions, and ClashMob engagements with the new in-game World Map interface.
• Battle all-new enemies as both the legendary hero Siris, and the stealthy female warrior-thief, Isa, each with three unique combat styles and hundreds of fantastic weapons and items.
• Discover and unlock allies to join your cause at your all-new base of operations. Here, you’ll encounter the Gemcutter, Potionmaster, Blacksmith, and Merchant, who will help you unlock incredible new strength and skills.

ibw8q9PunhOUVU.png

I've spent 100s of hours in both IB1 and IB2, I love them to death -- they're repetitive but in an equally addicting way to me. If you're familiar with Infinity Blade, you know some of what to expect here. If IB1 was a tech demo and IB2 was Chair exploring what they could do, then IB3 is the perfection of the formula, both gameplay-wise and graphically.

The basic gameplay is still "Punch Out! with swords" where you fight boss after boss, die, fight more bosses, die, and then eventually "win" but now there's a seemingly fully explorable world to enjoy, an upgradable home base of operations, multiple characters to play ...and a story! While there were indications of a paper thin plot in IB1, which was expanded upon in IB2 (and the novellas) it's much more developed and fleshed out this time around.

If you enjoyed the previous games in the series you'll love this one too. If you absolutely hated the gameplay in the previous ones, this game is probably not for you either.

Game runs flawlessly on an iPhone 5 and iPad 3 from what I've played so far and is gorgeous on both (can't wait to see what a 5S brings).
I downloaded it and played it on my commute this morning on iPad 3. Worked just fine-perfomance was flawless.

That being said I am on iOS 6. I've read that iOS 7 on iPad has some issues.

Also....I fucking love this game. I'm a real sucker for Infinity Blade-leveling up everything, forging, etc

Arma Tactics takes the best from the popular strategy genre... and goes mobile.

With highly replayable missions, achievements, weapons to unlock and whole campaigns to be regularly added, Arma Tactics offers many hours of intense ever-changing action.

ibw8q9PunhOUVU.png

I posted a litte bit about this yesterday and I've been playing it more since. The controls are very X-Com and generally work very well (it's tricky to get people inside structures though, but not insurmountable). There is a fairly detailed upgrade mechanic in place that I'm just digging into, you get a good control over what you can upgrade between weapons and skills.

The game itself is baws hard though - so far I've made about 10 runs at the first level, each one ending in death and disaster. Mostly my fault for dumb tactical decisions, and I guess it follows the path set by the ARMA games - it's very unforgiving! And there are no mid-mission saves which is my biggest bugbear (and the reason I've still not finished the damn first level yet), so you have to do a perfect run or do it all again.

Crashes a fair bit on my iPad 2, had three crashes in about 2 hours so far. The game autosaves though, so I never lost progress. Graphics are good, it's generally well presented.

All this said, I am actually enjoying the game and plan to play more. Just be warned it's X-Com Ironman from the start whether you like it or not.
Finally finished the first proper mission in ARMA, feel like a tactical god. There's a good stealth element to the game, it's good to set up ambushes and backstab suckas.

• Your actions will unlock choices in your future. The story is a complex puzzle with many different outcomes.
• Skills you choose will unlock choices in the story, with different outcomes for how well you succeed or miserably you fail!
• Scavenge items to help you survive the apocalypse!
• Become a pillar of good, or help society crumble! You have the power to decide.
• Contribute to the evolving game. Suggest new choices. Demand more story! Visit robotmonster.ca to participate.

ibw8q9PunhOUVU.png

At the start you have to pick 3 abilities, f.e. Cunning, Brawling, and Marksmanship.

Then the first page of a comic book appears which is about something happening to the world, the skies turn red and there's a news bulletin on the radio about it.

After reading the text and looking at the pics you can f.e. look around in the spot where you are or talk to a person who is on the page.

When you're done a new page appears and I reckon these pages will be different when you make different choices.

Didn't have time yet to play further but it looks promising.

A roguelike, like many strategy games, that is easy to learn but difficult to master!

ibw8q9PunhOUVU.png

Addicted to 868-hack. Feel like this will be a mainstay on my idevices. Such an amazing game. When I first bought it for 6 dollars I was expecting to be disappointed. It lives up to the hype. I need to make an OT or something. Could probably discuss this game a bunch. So many tactics. So much depth.

There needs to be more talk about this game in this thread. It's a crazy turn based rougelike time eater. Buy 868-hack

igRPTTp77G20t.png

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
ibrzEIOVAKtwjM.png

Here are a few video reviews of iCade supported titles (thanks Alextended!)

iCade hardware

Blazing Star
Shogun: Rise of the Renegade
Gridrunner
ElectroMaster
Enborn-X
Midway Arcade
Vectrex Regeneration
Temple Run

iboTkQfRDEmhoh.png

Here is a summary of other iOS game/iOS device related threads!

iOS Hidden Gems

iOS Apps |OT|
iOS Jailbreak/Unlock |OT|

iOS 6 |OT|
iPhone 5 |OT|
iPad |OT|
iPad Mini |OT|

ibllVuuZf89MBH.png

Rules

• Send Dash Kappei or Tunesmith a PM if you want to be added or taken off the list, following this text formatting:

GAF Name = Game Center Name / iOS Device(s)

• When adding someone, add From GAF to the friend request and your NeoGAF name as to easily tell who's who.
  • Send Dash Kappei or Tunesmith a PM if you are already on the list but want to update your profile with more info like iOS devices(s) owned, or to just change your existing GC profile.
  • We are on the list and, if you are too, it's OK to add us even if we're not best buddies; don't be shy: we enjoy having more GAFers challenging us on the friends leaderboards.
  • Don't just wait for others to add you first you should at least add some of the profiles posted above yours if you want to get the ball rolling... It's really up to you. Ideally the last member of the list will be the one to add the profiles above his, and so on and on with each new member. Or maybe just add whoever you like, that's also an option.
  • Remember: Your real name will be visible to your GC friends.
  • You can add everyone on the list at once; click the second sheet on the iOS Membership list and read the instructions, works on iOS and Macs

###
The form to enter yourself to the list is here: quote to see
###

i7WbZ38L31BER.png

Q - Should I buy this new high-priced game or wait for a sale?
A - Maybe! Just be aware that iOS games have a tendency to go on sale frequently and unpredictably, even recent games can be a dollar rather than premium $4-5. Spend your pack of gum money wisely.
As a recommendation, set up a RSS feed for the price changes on http://appshopper.com/ which will then notify you of any price fluctuations for old and new games alike.

Q - I just got an iPhone/iPad. What are the best games?
A - Best iOS Games Ever v1 / Best iOS Games Ever v2 / iOS Hidden Gems. You're welcome.

Q- For gaming, should I get the iPad Mini, or iPad 4?
A- Both have their pro's and con's. Mini is cheaper, and arguably a better grip for gaming, but the screen isn't as great and the device is less powerful than the 4. Most games these days all run fine on it, but I'm not sure about in a year.

Q- I'm a new iOS user, what non-gaming apps should I get ASAP?
A - This thread would be a great place to start. Asking here wouldn't hurt either!

Q - How do I back up my game saves for games that do not support iCloud save games?
A - Use a file manager program such as i-FunBox (PC/Mac) - It's free and requires no jailbreak.
i-FunBox has many different features, but to back up save games you would just want to do the following:

• Click the iFunBox Classic tab
  • Connect your iOS device, via WiFi or USB, it should then appear in the Connected Devices list on the left side of the UI.
  • Under User Applications, navigate to the game you want to back up save games for.
  • Select the Documents and Library folders and copy them one at a time to your PC/Mac - this will copy the folders and all their contents. They contains your save files and settings for the game. Some games only use Documents, some use both.
To restore a backed up save game do the reverse.
  • Under User Applications, navigate to the game you want to restore save games for.
  • Select the Documents and/or Library folders and choose to copy from PC/Mac.
  • Navigate to where you saved the backed up Documents and/or Library folders on your PC/Mac, open them and select all the files within it and open them. This will copy the folder contents back onto your iOS device.
  • Restart/fully close the game itself and your saves should be back!
Check that the file structure of the game is retained, e.g. GameName > Documents > files after you're done (no Documents folder within the Documents folder!), otherwise the game will not recognize your restored saves!

Q - How do I hide my Real Name on Game Center?
A - Your real first and last name (taken from your Apple ID) will be shown to your GC friends. If you value that information and want GAF's leaderboards to show your GAF nickname instead, here's how you do it:
  • Go to http://appleid.apple.com and log in with your Apple ID details via "Manage your Apple ID".
  • In the "Name, ID and Email Addresses" section, click Edit on the Your Name field at the top.
  • Change you First and Last name (you must enter both) to whatever you like (e.g. First Name: Tunesmith, Last Name: GAF)
Done, now that's who you're going to be listed as on your friend's Game Center leaderboards. This will affect Game Center *and* your Apple ID. If it's the same account you use for App Store/iTunes, you will still be able to use it for iTunes/App Store's purchases (you can still buy whatever you want like you could before) *BUT* in the receipt it'll show your nickname or whatever you chose as First Name and Last Name when you changed those fields. The first time you will use the modified account on App Store/iTunes, you will be asked to verify the account by re-entering the 3 digits code of the credit card's CCV security code (if you make your purchases using a credit card).

iplfFuywJPpmt.png

Thanks to Fuu & Dash Kappei for handling the community list's past/present duties, Dash Kappei for running the iOS Challenges and finally past OT hosts for having done a wonderful job thus far for our community!

iIvAKGXMKuxW9.png

So can someone tell me what else to do in terraria? Im bored 2 hours in, built a house and started mining but its getting really boring just digging and digging, can any one give me some goals or things to try??!

Also how do you make metal tools and weapons?

How can I find NPC and how can I make them move to my house, I already have a table and a chair

Regarding the "problem" with Terraria on iPhone pic, if you hold your finger down for a sec a magnifying glass pops up adjacent to your finger showing what you're hovering over for precision mining/placement. You can also just use the right button to dig automatically like in the PS3/360 versions of the game. You just tap and drag in the direction you want to mine and it takes 3 blocks in a column/row at a time. I'm having a blast with it. Though I will concede, the ipad definitely benefits from the larger viewable space, I wish the iPhone version could zoom out a bit more. UI could use some work too, icons are way too big. Unnecessarily so.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So can someone tell me what else to do in terraria? Im bored 2 hours in, built a house and started mining but its getting really boring just digging and digging, can any one give me some goals or things to try??!

Also how do you make metal tools and weapons?

How can I find NPC and how can I make them move to my house, I already have a table and a chair

This game MIGHT not be for you, since I really enjoy the digging (the joke in my house this weekend has been "whatcha doing?" "digging"), the exploration is really what the game is about, not so much the house building.

Firstly though, to build a house you need the walls (duh), two doors, a chair, a table, a torch and most importantly a back wall. You can make this out of wood or stone using a crafting table. When you build the crafting table you can then build a furnace and an anvil - use the furnace to make metal bars out of the ore you mine, and then use these metal bars to make better weapons (and more importantly, the pick).

The back wall was the thing I was missing in my first house, I had gaps. You'll know when you've finished building it because the light will dim in the house - just keep drawing inside the shell of the house and you'll have it. Build a few houses and they'll fill up quickly.

But the real joy to the game is just digging and exploring. I found a sweet boomerang that is a lethal weapon fairly early, and there does seem to be some weird stuff underground that I still don't know what to do with, so that's keeping me interested now. Very much about exploration and that sense of being lost in a maze of your own design. I love it.

igor

Woop! So when can we expect iOS7? Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Any new releases coming up?

Man, JJX is like crack, but finding ore is a bloody pain, im still stuck without iron, can't find it anywhere - on JJX forums the only advice is to try to look for it in another world but damn, I must be really unlucky. I just fear that after fruitless expeditions for the ore I just give up playing.

Woop! So when can we expect iOS7? Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Using the September 10th rumored date for the iPhone event, here's what I'd expect.

September 10th - New iPhone shown, iOS Release Date Revealed
September 12th - iPhone Pre-Orders Go Live
September 18th - iOS 7 Released (possibly only for iPhone, if rumors are true)
September 20th - New iPhone Released

That's based off of past release schedules, could be wrong.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Regarding the "problem" with Terraria on iPhone pic, if you hold your finger down for a sec a magnifying glass pops up adjacent to your finger showing what you're hovering over for precision mining/placement. You can also just use the right button to dig automatically like in the PS3/360 versions of the game. You just tap and drag in the direction you want to mine and it takes 3 blocks in a column/row at a time. I'm having a blast with it. Though I will concede, the ipad definitely benefits from the larger viewable space, I wish the iPhone version could zoom out a bit more. UI could use some work too, icons are way too big. Unnecessarily so.
Look closer on the pic, you'll see the magnifying glass is there but goes off screen when you dig near the top of it. :p

On iPad this problem doesn't exist.

Terraria and junk jack both seem fit for iPad more then phone/pod due to the nature of how they need to be played, sort of the same for minecraft pocket edition when trying to build stuff.

Yeah I just nabbed this and gave it a spin, very neat. Easily the best gameloft series.

Well I would say it's been good since asphalt 6 adrenaline, 5 was a looker back in the 3GS days but once you were driving faster cars you were wall riding around all the tracks because it was too fast, can't say much for 4 as I never owned it and played their old ferrari racing game instead, which was average.

September 18th - iOS 7 Released (possibly only for iPhone, if rumors are true)

Unless you mean only a phone update at this time and the rest later on, the beta builds of 7 are already there for every device iphone 4 and up.

To be honest with my time on the ipad 3 and the beta ignoring a few glitches with screen rotation and the home screen, it's like an annoying apple take on android OS without the live widgets, it also feels like it was designed for a white or rumored champagne model in mind as all the menus are bright white.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, so it's a good idea to be careful with what you have equipped in Terraria. It's easy to accidentally use an item. I say this because I just touched the wrong part of the screen while bombs were equipped and blew up my house.

Juice

Junk Jack X looks interesting because of the local multiplayer.

I have Minecraft and Terraria and played a grand total of 20 minutes of both of them.

Is it hard to get into JJX? Interested if my wife can get into it.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Man I hate the new logo for Game Center. I really don't want to update my games with the new logo. :(

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Man I hate the new logo for Game Center. I really don't want to update my games with the new logo. :(

You get used to it really quickly. I like it better than the old one at this point, besides whichever logo/design games use is up to the developers.

Unrelated, AWW YISSS
iDxiOlD9pi2xt.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
How come she gets annoyed? Is she one for beating it 100%?
Or does she just not like Kairosoft? :b
Probably because he's hypnotized by his iOS device for a week. It happens. I don't get into every Kairosoft game, but every now and then one will come along and take over my life.

igor

Junk Jack X looks interesting because of the local multiplayer.

I have Minecraft and Terraria and played a grand total of 20 minutes of both of them.

Is it hard to get into JJX? Interested if my wife can get into it.

Yes and no. I doubt you will like JJX if you didn't dig Terraria (hehe) - I was really into it, but then almost gave up on it because of difficulties finding some basic ore - but now that I got it I will probably spend all night building my house, upgrading stuff, going on hunts. It's a lot of fun, but you might find yourself stuck or just wondering what to do - I guess it depends on you how you spend time in JJX.
If you ever got hooked to Harvest Moon, this is very similar, but you have to build everything yourself!

Can't currently say what's multiplayer like as my sister probably lost her ipod (plus she's more into the creative aspect of minecraft... as if she doesn't have enough lego, kids these days!), but building stuff together, exploring and all sounds mighty fun.

numble

Hope they highlight some new games at the iPhone event.
Official controllers should be be on sale this month.

Infinity Blade 3 probably

Hope they highlight some new games at the iPhone event.
Official controllers should be be on sale this month.

Hope so too, just hoping it's not IB 3.

How about (if it's preview ready) Morning Star, now that could be huge. It could be like when apple first had halo shown on the macs.

http://www.polygon.com/features/2013/7/30/4513280/alex-seropian-morning-star

For those of you not up to date on Morning star

SteveWD40

I have converted to JJx, plays better, which is what counts I guess. I wish they had ported Terraria to OSX, would be great on my macbook.

You get used to it really quickly. I like it better than the old one at this point, besides whichever logo/design games use is up to the developers.

Unrelated, AWW YISSS
iDxiOlD9pi2xt.png

What game is this? I'm looking for a good fun golf game for iOS so if there are any suggestions let me know! Doesn't need to be realistic, if there is anything in a similar vain to everybodys golf/hot shots that would be ace!

numble

Are there any photos, other information on them? Shit, I should start saving money O_O

There were some shots of prototypes from back in June, but nothing about the ones that will go on sale.

Infinity Blade 3 probably

Hope so too, just hoping it's not IB 3.

How about (if it's preview ready) Morning Star, now that could be huge. It could be like when apple first had halo shown on the macs.

http://www.polygon.com/features/2013/7/30/4513280/alex-seropian-morning-star

For those of you not up to date on Morning star

I feel like they will kill two birds with one stone and show off games that utilize controllers. Maybe they'll show that Crytek game.

sladeums

What game is this? I'm looking for a good fun golf game for iOS so if there are any suggestions let me know! Doesn't need to be realistic, if there is anything in a similar vain to everybodys golf/hot shots that would be ace!

Fairway Solitaire / Fairway Solitaire HD

It's golf-themed solitaire.
Great game with lots of content ... but not really golf.

That is Fairway solitaire. It is actually a card game, is free and is amazingly good.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/fairway-solitaire-hd-by-big/id428393840?mt=8

For hot shots style golf, let's golf 3 is gameloft's ... well complete rip off.

https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/lets-golf!-3/id433120443?mt=8

Otherwise tiger woods is the go.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
That is Fairway solitaire. It is actually a card game, is free and is amazingly good.

For Fairway Solitaire, I recommend the $0.99 (full) editions, they have way more courses and stuff compared to the entirely freemium editions.

It's solitaire + golf + caddyshack the movie FYI.

Well I've just lost 40 minutes to fairway solitaire, let my tea go cold and forgot I was standing in the kitchen.. I fear I may be addicted already..

igor

JJX is my new crack.

After getting hands on iron I've been flying through the game - I need to make an iron hammer somehow (anybody got an idea?) and I am off to new worlds, already found two portals. The game is superb and is extremely addicting - you explore the underground, slay the monsters, discover new loot, ore etc. It's addicting like Diablo but plays sort of like a roguelike when exploring dungeons. (I am throwing lots of comparisons lately). There are TONS of things to make and tons of things to do but you are either short of materials or time. The only drawback is that so far on one planet there's little graphical variation. Maybe I haven't discovered many Biomes yet though I feel like I explored quite a lot.

ToxicAdam

Golfstar is the game you're looking for.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm so addicted to Terraria again. I never accomplish any of the "real" in-game goals, I just do ridiculously dumb stuff. Right now I'm building a large tunnel that will allow to drain the ocean into the underground areas. I also built a sweet lava moat around myself that I keep walking into. Good game.

FUCK. In-app purchases?? Kairosoft, whyyyyy!?

Another one bites the dust (Beastie Bay already happened, though...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom