• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT4| What can European men do against such reckless heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
czwadc.gif

Previous Threads
|OT1| Spa1n v The Netherland5 - Includes all schedule information and team profiles.
|OT2| Germany Müllers Portugal
|OT3| Football is never coming home

Since the other thread was closed.
Yes because clearly fans of other teams don't freak out every time their team gets a goal/victory.

It's straight up hypocrisy.

I never said you shouldn't get excited.

It's the way you express your excitement that's the problem.

Let's hope this is a good match! I don't care who wins.

Raist

Banned
It's ridiculous how every other team has an all-white kit now. That used to be France and Italy, mostly.

avaya

Since the other thread was closed.

I never said you shouldn't get excited.

It's the way you express your excitement that's the problem.

Let's hope this is a good match! I don't care who wins.

Who gives a shit, the American's are funny as fuck.

There is no chance this game matches the Ghana/ Germany game. That was probably the most exciting game of the cup so far. Still, GOOO NIGERIA!!!

spekkeh

Banned
I'm kind if disappointed by the US hate in this thread. It's one thing to not want a team to do well when it directly effects your team (US fans not wanting Portugal to perform well, for instance) but it seems like a lot of folks automatically root for whatever outcome is worst for us.

God forbid those of us in the states who actually care about soccer actually get excited about any amount of success. Cats acting straight up shameful up in here.
Welcome to FootyGAF cunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom