• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1Up Show 7.11 (FFXII Revenant Wings, Game Center CX: Arino No Chousenjou, Dementuim)

Deku

Banned
Amir0x said:
I don't think Nintendo liked my negative Phantom Hourglass review, if it's any consolation.

Good for you. It's not a very good Zelda game it's got a good idea but it failed somewhere.

Baryn

Banned
Downloaded for Alice Liang.

GreenGlowingGoo said:
Did you watch the Dementium bit? Except for the the crazy guy saying the controls were bad and holding the ds like a brain damaged chimp, they were somewhat positive. Though I disagreed (with the crazy guy) about how it was bad that the draw distance was short when the flashlight was off. He referred to it as a "weird fog of war. " He was amazed that when you turned off your flashlight, you were surrounded by "this wave of blackness."
These are valid complaints, but overall they really got forth the idea that this is an average game with excellent tech behind it.

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
Woah it's Alice!

I know her IRL.

If you read NeoGAF, hi Alice, you need to talk more!

isamu said:
Why only for Alice? I'm curious?

Because Alice is awesome, isn't it obvious?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
B!TCH said:
Woah it's Alice!

I know her IRL.

If you read NeoGAF, hi Alice, you need to talk more!

Because Alice is awesome, isn't it obvious?

I was being sarcastic :)

She's certainly easy on the eyes and I hope they show her more often.

Top Bottom