• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Owzers

What are you talking about? Lin is not coming back before the secound round if ever they get there, and he would probably be starting.

Obviously i meant when Lin came back, and whether or not he starts is a toss up. It doesn't make any sense to start Lin when Melo/Woodson like Melo isolation.

Gabyskra

Banned
Every knicks game since woodson, makes it such a joke thinking about how people were talking trash about melo.

If Dwight Howard plays well after they get rid of SVG, does that make Dwight right about the way he acted and the effort he put in? Melo played very poorly before the switch, and that was his responsibility. Shooting 40% with his talent? Fuck him. Now he's God, but a few weeks ago, he was an asshole and people were right to call him out.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ken Berger said:
Miami has beaten one playoff team on the road since Valentine's Day.

Ken Berger said:
He's up now and limping to Miami huddle. Something happened to his leg when he stumbled into front row after jumper.

uh-oh

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
he just turned his ankle a bit, he'll be fine.

have you ever turned an ankle? lol

it doesn't take much at all to do so...

Yes. On more than just stepping on a toe or foot while moving backwards at a snail's pace. Looked more like a typical WaaahBron move, imo.

I've rolled my ankle before, as well.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Eh, I've rolled my ankle by landing awkwardly where it didn't look or feel like anything, but it was still enough to cause my foot to swell up for a couple of days.

You don't have to bend it 180 degrees for it to be a bad sprain. Sometimes just pinching one of the dozen big nerves in your ankle/foot by compressing your ankle to your foot is bad enough.

In other words, don't mock injuries.

Top Bottom