• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Feb |OT2| Kobe Bryant is a MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine how bad it's going to be next year when Dwight and Deron team up.

A lot of Dallas fans were already irritating last season (the ones I knew in person) "blah blah you can't buy championships
(EVEN THOUGH DALLAS HAD ONE OF THE HIGHEST TEAM SALARIES)
, it's a TEAM GAME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKINB OQE8YHw(#yu (yh@o#@!!@#h*@("

god it just pisses me off thinking about it

2125 - Warriors age

Lebron-James-Photoshop.jpg

his great great grandson will lead you to the promised land

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
lol pheenix says "we" but is a known snitch

Words cannot describe my disdain for Tyler Zeller.

Thats the only UNC player I wish Duke had this season. Not Henson, not Marshall and certainly not Barnes. Anyone who thinks Barnes is going to be a savior or franchise player is up for disappointment. Not saying he won't be a nice pro, he'd be a great pick for Cleveland.

They've been doing well but just gave one away last night against the Nuggets. Williams looks good, but he's playing behind Love so he has very limited minutes. He's also seen as a trade chip by a lot of Wolves fans which is disappointing.

Cool, I thought that might happen. They have a boatload of forwards, so someone has to go.

Join my club.

I still have no idea where or how I got a tag.

Should've asked evilore to make me a member again at the LA meetup...

I remember what happened, but you didn't say the exact comment. It was a random OT thread.

Charles Oakley was basically knocking over magazine racks on Rome. He called Charles Barkley a coward.

'90s ball is still best ball.

He went off on KG and Perkins too.

"KG is one of the weakest players at his position, had to go to Paul Pierce's team to get a ring."

"Perkins got mad cause someone else dunked on him--don't get dunked on then. For OKC to win a title, he has to play."

"Only way Blake Griffin would've caught me is in the parking lot, never on the court."

etc.

Canuck76

Banned
Lol Blazer interim GM Chad Buchanan on selecting Greg Oden with the 1st pick in 2007

Was the decision unanimous?

"I don't want to comment on that one."

h3ro

He went off on KG and Perkins too.

"KG is one of the weakest players at his position, had to go to Paul Pierce's team to get a ring."

"Perkins got mad cause someone else dunked on him--don't get dunked on then. For OKC to win a title, he has to play."

"Only way Blake Griffin would've caught me is in the parking lot, never on the court."

etc.

I love you Oak.

Stop trying to be cool and get in on the epic Lakers-age/Knicks-age fight to see who the best shitty team is.
There is no best in the Clippers, a puling team with an over-the-hill PG and a power fraudward in Bust Griffin who can't even shoot FTs. Plus, Faux City starts **** at the two, for crying out loud.

Doomsayer

I don't know why Felton has self-destructed this year, but this would be a great pick up for the Lakers.

He's been on four teams in the past 2.5 years, his confidence is shaken. I think there would be huge growing pains if he comes to the Lakers but even he is playing better than the corpse of Derek Fisher.

I repeat, DO IT MITCH.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...remy-lin-stood-new-jersey-nets-kris-humphries

"I saw him in the tunnel outside the locker room after the game," Humphries said during a Tuesday afternoon appearance on ESPN Radio's "The Scott Van Pelt Show."

"He's a really nice guy," said Humphries, who met Lin at an autograph signing in Los Angeles at the All-Star Game last year. "He just said, 'Hey, I don't know why they boo you, but I think it's crap, and you're playing really well.' That was nice of him to say. He's a really nice guy. ... It's nice to see great things happen for nice people."

lol, he's gonna be banging Kim soon isn't he

Doomsayer

I don't get why Humphries gets booed either, though.

The guy is pretty solid, albeit unspectacular. He does a lot of dirty work and puts up solid numbers.

Any of you guys use Twitter? I just followed Noriega. All of my friends are still stuck on Facebook mostly, so I only converse with a few people. A few more wouldn't hurt.

Also, what's going on with Aaron Brooks?

Jonm1010

Banned
DX updated their mock:

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2012/

1. Davis
2. Drummond
3. Gilchrist
4. Robinson
5. Sullinger
6. Barnes
7. Jones III
8. Henson
9. Tyler Zeller
10. Beal

Barnes should be closer to #2, Jones shouldn't be rated in the top ten...

Al Jefferson and Devin Harris for Marvin Williams, Kirk Hinrich, and a first, you know it would be great.

If the Hornets pick Drummond I will stab something.

The guy is the definition of a "potential" player. I hear he's a good guy and all but he just looks lost out there. The Dwight Howard comparisons are laughable right now.

With Stern on our side I'm just hoping we miraculously fall into the number one slot so we can grab Davis and be done with it.

Canuck76

Banned
If the Hornets pick Drummond I will stab something.

The guy is the definition of a "potential" player. I hear he's a good guy and all but he just looks lost out there. The Dwight Howard comparisons are laughable right now.

With Stern on our side I'm just hoping we miraculously fall into the number one slot so we can grab Davis and be done with it.

Yeah Drummond seems like the perfect wasted pick to me. All i ever hear is people talking about him being a "project" and having "potential" and will "hopefully grow into a monster". We need a bonafide star not some man child who will hopefully keep working on his game and grow into something.

I'm happy if we take anyone else with that #2 or #3 pick than Drummond.

Because New Jersey has no fans.

Fixed.

Nobody watched the Nets even when they had Kidd and friends going to the NBA Finals, or even when they had prime Vince Carter.

They'll increase their fanbase in Brooklyn most definitely, though.

Also, yeah...I hope Shump heals up that knee too. We were sorely missing our best wing defender yesterday; he'd have been covering Williams yesterday and maybe that nigh-historic 8 3-pointer hot streak could've been cut to a 5 3-pointer game that we could've/should've won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom