• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Feb |OT2| Kobe Bryant is a MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Hornets pick Drummond I will stab something.

The guy is the definition of a "potential" player. I hear he's a good guy and all but he just looks lost out there. The Dwight Howard comparisons are laughable right now.

With Stern on our side I'm just hoping we miraculously fall into the number one slot so we can grab Davis and be done with it.

You don't get it man, Drummond sucks at everything so this means he can be great at everything eventually.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If the Hornets pick Drummond I will stab something.

The guy is the definition of a "potential" player. I hear he's a good guy and all but he just looks lost out there. The Dwight Howard comparisons are laughable right now.

With Stern on our side I'm just hoping we miraculously fall into the number one slot so we can grab Davis and be done with it.
If New Orleans gets that pick...

SamuraiX-

Are the Heat ready for their first big challenge?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIwISri6Aco

Spin move, spin move, eurostep, reach-around, fadeaway brick, fadeaway brick, fadeaway brick, wide open made layup going right, wide open bricked layup going left, reach-around, spin move, fadeaway brick....

I don't know how much longer I can stand watching Reke be the same exact player he was in college and since entering the league.

If Smart stays, I'll give Reke one more season before I declare him a proverbial bust.

Injured half of last season. Lockout, new coach, minimal practice sessions this season.

No more excuses for the 2012-2013 season.

Fixed.

Nobody watched the Nets even when they had Kidd and friends going to the NBA Finals, or even when they had prime Vince Carter.

They'll increase their fanbase in Brooklyn most definitely, though.

Also, yeah...I hope Shump heals up that knee too. We were sorely missing our best wing defender yesterday; he'd have been covering Williams yesterday and maybe that nigh-historic 8 3-pointer hot streak could've been cut to a 5 3-pointer game that we could've/should've won.

Location really has a lot to do with it I think. I wanted to go to Nets games but to get there is such a fucking hassle. Also, Jersey really sucks so no one wants to be there anyways.

Their new location is sweet as fuck. Hard to imagine it won't sell out a ton.

I miss living in Midtown and being a 10 minute walk from the Garden fuuuuuu

LeBron secured DAT BRONZE in 2004 without "Kidd".

So clutch!

We all know who the MVP of the "redeem team" was.

T1_0823_wade.jpg

Sounds like Favors may take Splitter's open spot for the Rising Stars game.

That would be a pretty terrible decision since Pek has greatly outplayed Favors, but ehh.

Was Wade the best guy off the bench or not?

He certainly wasn't starting.

I'm not understanding your "LOL"...

Because he was easily the best player playing for the red, white, and blue? Kobe started as a mere formality and almost lost us the game in the forth with his chucking. One dagger doesn't change that.

Because he was easily the best player playing for the red, white, and blue? Kobe started as a mere formality and almost lost us the game in the forth with his chucking. One dagger doesn't change that.

So you agree Wade was the Sixth man of the team, since he didn't start.

Mere formality.

There's your LOL.

That "mere formality" ran off 2 straight chips following that Olympics while the "best player playing for the red, white, and blue" was busy plotting to Easy Street his way to some more chips in the summer of 2010.

So you agree Wade was the Sixth man of the team, since he didn't start.

Mere formality.

There's your LOL.

That "mere formality" ran off 2 straight chips following that Olympics while the "best player playing for the red, white, and blue" was busy plotting to Easy Street his way to some more chips in the summer of 2010.

Sixth man or not, he scored more points with about 30 less attempts. Kobe is a chucker who almost caused his team/country.

Also, who the fuck couldn't win a ring with that lakers team? Against the Magic too? LOL.

What exactly are you arguing?

h3ro

Sixth man or not, he scored more points with about 30 less attempts. Kobe is a chucker who almost caused his team/country.

Also, who the fuck couldn't win a ring with that lakers team? Against the Magic too? LOL.

oh my.

You're the one arguing.

I just said that your boy Wade was a fantastic Sixth Man (which he was) and you're getting all heated over it.

I bet he'll be fantastic off the bench in London too.

You're the one arguing.

I just said that your boy Wade was a fantastic Sixth Man (which he was) and you're getting all heated over it.

I bet he'll be fantastic off the bench in London too.

I was arguing at whoever that guy was that posted the Kobe picture. Sorry that you got caught in the crossfire. Anyway Wade obviously should've started in 08 and he obviously will start this next one. Nothing to argue about, I agree.

Don't worry, Brandi.

The reason that Wade didn't win against you guys in the Finals is because he obviously needs help.

A mere formality.

Wade1.jpg

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Lakers need Calderon, he fits them really well, then go after Beasley.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lakers need Calderon, he fits them really well, then go after Beasley.
I think you're not catching on to what we're trying to do here.

Failton/Arenas
Kobe
SuperCool/MWPoS/Ebank (not Ebanks)
Boozer/Troy/Jamison
Mynum/Ryan Hollins

DO IT MITCH

giri

They Olympic jerseys just got revealed today.

nike-unveils-usab-uniforms-and-footwear-1.jpg

lol

those are terrible.

Also, if Amare contract was insured, i'd say the suns should trade for him. Rehab him, and then watch all the broken down young stars flock to us.

Thats right Derrick, come to Phx, we'll fix your back.

Branduil

The current western conference standings would make for a great first round of the playoffs.

OKC/Denver

5pur5/Grizz rematch

Mavs/Rockets I45 series

Lakers/Clippers stay-at-home series

Pkaz01

lol

those are terrible.

Also, if Amare contract was insured, i'd say the suns should trade for him. Rehab him, and then watch all the broken down young stars flock to us.

Thats right Derrick, come to Phx, we'll fix your back.

Agreed with that. Lets get roy and oden too. It'll be like a team of broken toys.

I was arguing at whoever that guy was that posted the Kobe picture. Sorry that you got caught in the crossfire. Anyway Wade obviously should've started in 08 and he obviously will start this next one. Nothing to argue about, I agree.

That's cute. You honestly think Wade is starting this year in London.

So you are saying on that team in 2006 he had help? I agree.

Canuck76

Banned
The current western conference standings would make for a great first round of the playoffs.

OKC/Denver

5pur5/Grizz rematch

Mavs/Rockets I45 series

Actually i think it's OKC/Portland right now. Blazers own the tiebreaker. Wouldn't be surprised this team crap the bed and miss the playoffs though. Aldridge can only do so much.

giri

OKC/Denver

5pur5/Grizz rematch

Mavs/Rockets I45 series

I"m not sure great is the word i'd use.

I have no desire to watch another clusterfuck fest that is OKC denver.

spurs grizz wouldn't be the same if Z-bo isn't back and healthy.

no one in the NBA would watch mavs/rockets.

clippers / lakers would be hillarious for all the whiney bitching that goes on. but thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom