• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe KG always gives Pierce the ball off a rebound when there's less than 30 seconds. But after that ugly backboard chuck, Rondo deserves to get snubbed.

damn that is fucking lame. i'm not a lakers fan but kcal was classic :(

are they keeping the announcers at least?

Yes, the announcers are employed by the Lakers, not the stations. they go wherever it's broadcasted.

I'm hoping T-W is smart enough to at least broadcast some games on KCAL. I think they'd be stupid not to showcase the Lakers. A lot of people in LA don't have cable and only can watch road games and ABC games. They still need to showcase the team locally or they'll get hurt financially long term IMO.

On the plus side, T-W will allow other cable compnies to offer the Laker channel anywhere in the country so Laker fans who move or whatever will have access for a fee.

But again, no one knows their exact plans. Will be revealed over summer.

lol Rondo blowing that layup. KG with an actual offensive rebound!

You know, thanks to that Heat game without the Big 3, this isn't even the worst OT game the Hawks have been in this year. At least they can say there is no Smoove and Mario Chalmers isn't having a career night.

Gotta give KG credit. Everyone thought he was done a couple of years ago.

I don't think anyone expected for the nucleus of KG, Ray Ray, and Pierce to be effective for over 4 years. Obviously Rondo has helped them maintain the longevity, but it's still impressive they've held up through all the injuries.

Emwitus

Gotta give KG credit. Everyone thought he was done a couple of years ago.

I don't think anyone expected for the nucleus of KG, Ray Ray, and Pierce to be effective for over 4 years. Obviously Rondo has helped them maintain the longevity, but it's still impressive they've held up through all the injuries.

We are going to lose this game.

Nobody on this team is clutch.

Only can swag out when ahead.

(Lou does not count as even a trashcan gets a steak once in awhile.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom