• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24 Fans - Carlos Bernard Cast in 24:Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://tvline.com/2016/10/08/24-legacy-carlos-bernard-tony-almeida-returns-reboot-fox/

Thought I'd make a new thread instead of bumping an old one. New thread for new news, eh?

“Tony Almeida is one of the most indelible personalities in the 24 universe, at times loyal and loving, 24-solitary-tony-almeida_11other times an utterly amoral, ruthless mercenary,” said Legacy‘s co-showrunners Manny Coto and Evan Katz in a statement. “Carlos Bernard has done an amazing job portraying this dark and conflicted character, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with his return to the show.”

tony.jpg

B.K.

I was going to give the show a few episodes to see if it was any good, but I'm more interested in it now that it's not a full reboot.

wildfire

Banned
Nice.

I really like Kate but they could've gone with Almeda as a potential replacement.

I wonder what role he'll play in this reboot.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Wait, I thought this was a reboot
I can't wait for the cross over event with Designated Survivor when it's revealed that Jack Bauer killed the Secretary of HUD and stole his identity to thwart the very terrorist attack that made him president.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I can't wait for the cross over event with Designated Survivor when it's revealed that Jack Bauer killed the Secretary of HUD and stole his identity to thwart the very terrorist attack that made him president.

Not any more unrealistic than Marwan's plans from S4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom