• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$25 off $100 purchases with VISA Checkout is back with BestBuy.com

rockx4

I got the zelda amiibos, Persona 5, Dragon Quest Heroes 1+2, Dragon Quest 8, and Mario Kart 8D. Too bad Zelda SE and the Switch aren't available, can't cancel to place new orders.

Flandy

Got Horizon Zero Dawn and Persona 5 last time. Looks like I'll be getting Gravity Rush 2, Zelda Breath of The Wild Wii U, and a $5 Best Buy gift card (filler) this time.

Is there any way to pay all at once? It's annoying seeing the authorization holds once a week :lol

Kusagari

Got Zelda and Mario Kart Switch.

This deal has just been ridiculous.

Have used it to get Tales, RE7, KH, Nier, Mass Effect, South Park and now those two.

Another combo

Dragon Quest VIII 3DS
Final Fantasy XII PS4
Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 PS4

$94

Note: I also had a $10 special targeted code that expired 1/28/17 that some others got as well

Last time this was up I killed it. Pre-ordered the following combos

Nier Automata/The Last Guardian (which was already out)

Horizon Zero Dawn LE/Resident Evil 7

Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition/Persona 5 Steelbook edition

Since I already have Zelda BoTw SE and the Switch pre-ordered I don't know what to get.

Thanks, OP! Got Xenoblade 2, Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Fire Emblem Warriors, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Breath of the Wild and $15 in BB Gift Cards for $246! (That would've been normally about $308, excluding the gift cards)

Now I hope they don't cancel most of my orders...

Wish more Switch accessories were up. I still haven't seen any joycons on their site. This would be a great way to lessen the sting of the price of those things..

Anyway..pre-ordered Mario and Mario Kart. 75 bucks for those two games..not bad!

FHIZ

Meanwhile I'm sitting here already having ordered all the games I would want this spring in past 25 off promotions.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Ordered up Zelda BOTW, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Link BOTW Amibo in one order, Super Mario Odysee, Splatoon 2, and Xenoblade 2 in another. Orders the hell out of PS4 preorders over the last two times this ran. Figure, I'll keep all orders Switch related. If I decide to cancel Switch, I'll cancel these new orders without penalties to PS4 related items I want.

Shame Wipeout and Ace Combat 7 preorders aren't up.

Voror

Hmm they have the BOTW Special Edition for preorder, but you can't select shipping or a store so I'm not sure what the actually point is.

III-V

You can't even use a gift card to put towards this deal lol. Still great though when you're getting a couple new games ~$40 each with GCU.

Thanks, I though I saw people saying they were purchasing small gift cards as filler. So I figured I could buy one large gift card and get 25% off.

2nd question. If I get 2 games and an amino to put me over $100 and get the discount, can I then use reward bucks but keep the visa discount?

Voror

I think it's actually sold out

Yeah that was my thought, but they should take away the preorder button if that's the case. Ah well. I was most interested in the carrying case honestly for down the line but I can do without.

I'm curious about that rewards certificate question as well. I have a $15 one but am not sure if it would negate the discount, or no because it isn't applied till checkout.

Thanks for the deal, I picked up wireless headphones that I've been eyeing for awhile. I hope Best Buy puts up more Switch accessories, this would be perfect for extra controllers. It would have been nice if eshop cards had worked, could have used a bunch since I'm planing on going digital on the Switch.

Between the 25 dollars off and 10 dollar e-mail coupon I can pick up Mass Effect Andromeda and Persona 5 and a 10 dollar PSN card for 78 bucks. That's probably way too tempting to pass up.

How do you get the 10 dollar email coupon?

Sometimes Best Buy randomly sends out codes for limited time use to rewards card members I think. I had one to use as well.

I got Zelda BOTW (Switch), Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4), and Dragon Quest VIII (3DS) all for $100 thanks to this deal. Best Buy makes it hard for me to buy games any where else.

Sometimes Best Buy randomly sends out codes for limited time use to rewards card members I think. I had one to use as well.

I got Zelda BOTW (Switch), Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4), and Dragon Quest VIII (3DS) all for $100 thanks to this deal. Best Buy makes it hard for me to buy games any where else.

Right? They are single handily the only reason I haven't seriously considered going all digital.

Even with the Switch, I wanted to pick up a 200GB card and throw games like Mario Kart, Splatoon, and Smash on it eventually for easy access to those games...but GCU and this 25/100 deal makes it too hard. It's actually kind of sad in a way because going digital is super appealing to me, but it just isn't smart.. :/

phant0m

Thanks for the tip! You can definitely use it more than once though, I hauled in 3 orders and pretty much finished my video game shopping thru June.....

MK8 Deluxe, BotW, and 2 more years of GCU : $105

Persona 5 Steelbook, NieR Automata and Star Trek Bridge Crew: $126

South Park: Fractured But Whole (Deluxe) and ME Andromeda: $109

pre-ordered mario kart and odyssey for switch. had 4 games preorderEd from the previous promo, resident evil 7, days gone, God of War ps4 and red dead redemption 2

lt519

Any good gaming headphones that aren't overpriced? I want to get a good set and this would be a good discount.

And is that 128gb SD card they have a good deal at $60?

Amagon

Zesh

My haul so far:

Zelda: BotW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2
South Park: TFbH, Dragon Quest Heroes 2

All with $5 Best Buy gift cards as filler. Thinking about pulling the trigger on Yakuza 0 + Gravity Rush 2 too. Really wish Ni No Kuni 2 and Dragon Quest XI were available for preorder.

It's a shame that Switch accessories don't seem to be up yet, but according to Best Buy's home page, this offer is going to last until the 21st, so they might have them up by then.

My haul so far:

All with $5 Best Buy gift cards as filler. Thinking about pulling the trigger on Yakuza 0 + Gravity Rush 2 too. Really wish Ni No Kuni 2 and Dragon Quest XI were available for preorder.

It's a shame that Switch accessories don't seem to be up yet, but according to Best Buy's home page, this offer is going to last until the 21st, so they might have them up by then.

Don't expect this offer to make that the day with the way it's shuttering money I would think

Bii

My haul so far:

Oh man, you can do it more than once?

I got in for Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a $5 gift card. I'll have to look at other games that I know for sure that I would want.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Oh man, you can do it more than once?

I got in for Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a $5 gift card. I'll have to look at other games that I know for sure that I would want.

Just a possible warning. While I and many others used it on multiple orders this and the last two times they ran the promo, some claimed to have had their account banned after. No clue if true, and it hasn't happened to me. Just, wanted to mention.

Top Bottom