• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

KissVibes

Banned
Word on WWE2k15 for PC is that everything is in the game files and can be easily edited so within the next several months, mods will probably make it the greatest wrestling game of all time.

The fucking pole match type is in the game files. Everything that has been in the engine since Yukes started is all still there.

Sephzilla

I could go for Ninja Theory developing Silent Hill

commtdq.gif

I really wish some other company that actually gives a shit about quality would throw money at Konami and get the Silent Hill and Metal Gear IPs away from them.
If Anita Sarkeesian decides to get involved with game design and development, I'd like to see her take on both Metal Gear and Silent Hill.

Verendus

Banned
I just want a good MGS game. MGS4 and Peace Walker were both very disappointing, and games I really dislike. It's been eleven years, and I'd like to play a great MGS game again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Busted!

If Anita Sarkeesian decides to get involved with game design and development, I'd like to see her take on both Metal Gear and Silent Hill.

I'd be interested, for sure.

I just want a good MGS game. MGS4 and Peace Walker were both very disappointing, and games I really dislike. It's been eleven years, and I'd like to play a great MGS game again.

MGS4 in particular was an unbelievable letdown. Just trash.

RP912

Banned
Word on WWE2k15 for PC is that everything is in the game files and can be easily edited so within the next several months, mods will probably make it the greatest wrestling game of all time.

The fucking pole match type is in the game files. Everything that has been in the engine since Yukes started is all still there.

I just want an unofficial patch so it will be the wrestling game of the forever. I'm talking about fluid movements, no glitches, uplifting the 25 caw limit, more booking options for universe mode, and so on.

Sephzilla

Ocelot should be HBK because of their mutual cowboy fetishism.

Also, it needs to be written and directed by Vince Russo.

Cactus Jack as Ocelot.

John Cena would be Big Boss and finally get his long awaited heel turn.

Code Rhodes would be Otacon. Layla could be Naomi Hunter.

KissVibes

Banned
I just want an unofficial patch so it will be the wrestling game of the forever. I'm talking about fluid movements, no glitches, uplifting the 25 caw limit, more booking options for universe mode, and so on.

People poking around say the possibilities are semmingly endless for what they can do with mods and stuff. People are already talking that there will be mods to make it play like HD No Mercy.

The one bummer is that it seems Paige isn't in the game at all and she won't ever be added.

RP912

Banned
People poking around say the possibilities are semmingly endless for what they can do with mods and stuff. People are already talking that there will be mods to make it play like HD No Mercy.

The one bummer is that it seems Paige isn't in the game at all and she won't ever be added.

lmao @ Paige being an "exclusive" dlc. Seriously 2k :/.

All it will take for me to pull the trigger in getting 2k15 is a mod to expand universe mode outside of random events and random booking. I'm talking TEW levels of awesome.

Sephzilla

Yeah, at this point im going to wait and see if 2k16 is any kind of "improvement". If we get story mode and deeper match customization back, plus modding, 2k16 PC could be worth it

That is crazy.

The lack of story mode is ultimately why no mod in the world is going to make 2k15 PC worth it.

Universe Mode is all I need for single player.

GWF could work with no story mode. It wouldn't be incredible, but it could work.

What would be dope is if we can share the saves/CAWs and pass them along to different users in the community. Let them run it for a week. Then the next user has to build off the storyline of the previous user. Rinse and repeat.

Sephzilla

Imagine the 30 man royal rumble with pinfalls being the way of elimination like the No Mercy days o_o.

I'm pretty sure that in the No Mercy days you could even set it up so that wrestlers could leave the ring in a Royal Rumble if you turned off over-the-rop eliminations. You could basically turn it into a Super Gauntlet Match

RP912

Banned
With how easily 2k15 is to mod, I wonder if 2k will just be one and done on PC for WWE games.

I doubt it. The NBA 2k games are modded and they still pump the games out to PC.

I'm pretty sure that in the No Mercy days you could even set it up so that wrestlers could leave the ring in a Royal Rumble if you turned off over-the-rop eliminations. You could basically turn it into a Super Gauntlet Match

Oh yeah. Man the modders will be feasting good on this game.

jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

RP912

Banned
I'm actually surprised they ported the next gen one right off the bat. They didn't offer the same courtesy to NBA last year.

Yea I was surprised as well. The only issue with the port is the framerate for the cutscenes and no face scan (meh to that). Other than that, it's a pretty good game but fuck going online. Dudes forever hacking in the multiplayer, like one time there was a 10 foot dude trying to play ball with regular size players. It was on some God of War shit o_0.

list threads are banned on GAF? this place gets less fun on a daily basis

Straight up list threads have always been discouraged to my knowledge, you gotta add some meat to those bones like actually explaining your choices.
Otherwise it's just a bunch of lists that ultimately mean and say nothing.

Top Bottom