• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Recall

Everyone is willing to get behind Reigns as long as they don't turn him into John "I never lose clean, and have been forced down everyone's throats and they hate me for it" Cena.

Summerslam should be Reigns main eventing as the champ or at least winning the belt then.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Everyone is willing to get behind Reigns as long as they don't turn him into John "I never lose clean, and have been forced down everyone's throats and they hate me for it" Cena.

Summerslam should be Reigns main eventing as the champ or at least winning the belt then.

Roman is winning MITB and cashing in during the Seth-kun vs. Brock Lesnar Summerslam main event.

Please understand I'm never wrong when I call this kind of stuff.

11203287_878840038824174_615394694_n.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
No, he did not. Strobogo did not review wrestling, he summarized it.

No, he did both. All of his shows have his collected thoughts of the matches in them.

Fave five bits of WWE Continuity.

5. Kane and his continuing feud with Pete Rose. Wonderful whenever they brought it up.
4. May 19th being referenced incorrectly. Would have been easily number one without the mess up.
3. Mark Henry/Maye Young's hand coming back all grown up.
2. Kontinuity Kane and his current storyline with Seth Rollins.
1. Ryback remembering why he turned heel on John Cena in the first place, because John Cena never had his back during the Shield feud. He ends up joining anyways...and Cena still didn't have his back.

Top Bottom