• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

GBONZZZZ

I've never bought a NFL game in my life. Yet I love the NFL, have Texans season Tickets, watch games not involving my team, dig the fantasy FF, etc. I don't know. The videogames just doesn't translate the fun for me.

I officially hate you, I'm a Jaguars fan.

G-Fex

nope. Not even mutant league football.

You're no fun!

Madden and tecmo bowl and blitz are pretty much the only ways i get to enjoy football besides watching it. 'Communities' don't cause i guess i'm not a 'true fan' and I don't know shit really.

I've never bought a NFL game in my life. Yet I love the NFL, have Texans season Tickets, watch games not involving my team, dig the fantasy FF, etc. I don't know. The videogames just doesn't translate the fun for me.

You poor bastard. You've missed out on a lot of great games. Madden in the 16 bit era, Joe Montana Sports Talk Football, NFL2K series, NFL Blitz. I'm sorry.

2K5 is a fantastic game and I loved me APF2K8. I'm a 2K fanboy at heart <3
2K5 is the greatest football game I've ever played, but I just couldn't get into APF2K8. Just couldn't do it, though I did love hearing Dan Stevens and Peter O'Keefe again...<3

The Madden series last generation of consoles was pretty great. I haven't been a fan of this generation, but this year's version doesn't look too bad.

jmdajr

You poor bastard. You've missed out on a lot of great games. Madden in the 16 bit era, Joe Montana Sports Talk Football, NFL2K series, NFL Blitz. I'm sorry.

2K5 is the greatest football game I've ever played, but I just couldn't get into APF2K8. Just couldn't do it, though I did love hearing Dan Stevens and Peter O'Keefe again...<3

Don't get me wrong I've played them. Just never owned any.

Yuck... It's always painful to read through some of my old posts. But, I had class unlike some of you AJ freaks.

Why what subsubsub community are YOU a part of?
I'm not a part of Pop-GAF nor am I really a part of AnimeGAF honestly. I listen to pop music though I'm not a regular poster in that thread and I am an anime fan though I rarely post over there.

My whole point is that, we really can't compare PopGAF and AnimeGAF's gif usage to WrestleGAF's. The difference between "them" and "us" is that everyone over there is cool with that sort of thing. Midnight WrestleGAF may have been fun, but every time it would roll by, you would get a handful of people talking about how irritated they were with having to scroll through the funny gifs/pictures to get to what they wanted to discuss.

Now, on the subject of "snitches"? That much I can agree on. I think it was DMczaf who got banned as a result of an AnimeGAF member snitching on him or something of the sort? But some sort of an "invasion" angle will really get us nowhere as a community here on GAF. At the end of the day, I wouldn't want wrestling threads to be banned or heavily moderated.

G-Fex

Yuck... It's always painful to read through some of my old posts. But, I had class unlike some of you AJ freaks.

I'm not a part of Pop-GAF nor am I really a part of AnimeGAF honestly. I listen to pop music though I'm not a regular poster in that thread and I am an anime fan though I rarely post over there.

My whole point is that, we really can't compare PopGAF and AnimeGAF's gif usage to WrestleGAF's. The difference between "them" and "us" is that everyone over there is cool with that sort of thing. Midnight WrestleGAF may have been fun, but every time it would roll by, you would get a handful of people talking about how irritated they were with having to scroll through the funny gifs/pictures to get to what they wanted to discuss.

Now, on the subject of "snitches"? That much I can agree on. I think it was DMczaf who got banned as a result of an AnimeGAF member snitching on him or something of the sort? But some sort of an "invasion" angle will really get us nowhere as a community here on GAF. At the end of the day, I wouldn't want wrestling threads to be banned or heavily moderated.

You brought the Tyrant known as AJ upon us like the plague.

I challenge you to Marvel!

I have that game, I streamed a good amount of it a while back. I really suck at it, ask Net Wrecker.

I have Tecmo bowl on xbl Falling Edge!

G I hope you also played Tecmo Bowl in the arcade too? Such as Superstars and Wrestlefest?

Just messing with you.. I get a chance I gotta update my SSF 4 and challenge your Yun. I'm not really into the SF3.

G-Fex

You don't want none of this, bro.

You think you're so big cause you had a huge rocket push to the moon in NWA?

You think you're big cause you won the Rise & Fall Rumble by eliminating the other last man, Harry Demeanor?

Cause you were a multi-time champion?

Cause you killed Ithil with your lethal Hedgelock?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"Now, in my head again I think "wrestling promoters are really shitty people, so what, did the guy in charge of Fan Fest just find somebody and put them in a Great Muta mask? Maybe I'm glad I didn't come on Friday." Virgil continued, making sure any semblance of logic my brain had been trying to put together for itself was royally fucked: "Naw, the original Great Muta died back in the 90s from AIDS. They replaced him with a younger, more agile Muta. With the mist." When he said "the mist", he dangled his fingers in front of his mouth."

http://deadspin.com/5938940/the-undertaker-goes-shopping-for-a-baseball-bat-more-wrestler-run+ins

Worth readin'

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
How come no one wrestles bears anymore?

Ut8At.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Quick, someone tell SoulPlaya that the Xbox avatar store has a Kane suit in it.

I love that all the avatar gear for WWE 13 is Attitude Era stuff. lol no one wants to be these modern guys

G-Fex

Let me know when you want me to lay the smackdown on you.

It's all good. It's always fun to look back at some of the old posts from WrestleGAF history, though.

Easy there, I gotta practice, I don't even know anything about anything on the game.

LOL That funkateer is in trouble.

Aiii

So not worth it
She's the shitty one from tough enough that thought Alicia Fox had good matches right?

so,

As we reported earlier this week, WWE is currently looking for Triple H&#8217;s next match to take place at WrestleMania 29. While things could change between now and next April, the current plan is for Triple H to get his rematch against Brock Lesnar at the show.

Jesus fuck, don't do that. We do not want Triple H vs. Lesnar, it wasn't that good in the first place, why redo it at WM? Use his WM match for Bryan or someone deserving.

DAMNIT HUNTER!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
She's the shitty one from tough enough that thought Alicia Fox had good matches right?

so,

Jesus fuck, don't do that. We do not want Triple H vs. Lesnar, it wasn't that good in the first place, why redo it at WM? Use his WM match for Bryan or someone deserving.

DAMNIT HUNTER!
That just raises the odds of us getting Taker/Kane retirement match at WM, so it's fine with me.

Although, I fear Taker will be taking on Cena in his final match.

Top Bottom