• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy: $20 PSN Card + 3months PS+ for $28

Jomjom

Banned
Damn thats essentially 32 for a year of plus. Dunno if I should get more as im set until 2017 though...

Sarquiss_

Would anyone be willing to pick up about 4 of these bundles and send me the codes??? My PS+ is expiring in a couple of months and this is a good way to top up with getting some PSN money to buy Vita games :D

RedAssedApe

Banned
fyi, if you have reward membership at least buy you can also get $10 off a year subscription to PS+ (39.99)

on the fence as I've never been a PS+ customer outside of the trial. debating which one i want to get as i never really buy my games digitally outside of the xbla and occasional psn stuff

lol i like how gaf auto-corrected it to "least buy"

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm... I might buy a few more as Christmas gifts...

RedAssedApe

Banned
Trying to decide if I want to jump in. For anyone already using PS+ are subscription cards often discounted like XBL Gold subscriptions?

Kolgar

Trying to decide if I want to jump in. For anyone already using PS+ are subscription cards often discounted like XBL Gold subscriptions?

Since June 10 (the day I started paying attention), I've seen two retailers (Best Buy and Amazon, I believe) offer the 12-month subscription for $40 ($10 off). Plus this deal.

So, bite on a deal, then take your time looking for a new one. It appears they do happen.

Torraz

Could anyone who hasn't bought their cards yet, buy me 2 or so? I would gladly prepay you via paypal. I think my US PSN+ account is going to run out shortly.

Bought the bundle yesterday, along with getting a 1-year PS+ card for $40 (Gamer's Club member)

So that's 15 months of PS+ for only $48. My kind of deal

lucius

Does this work in store?

It did for me when I bought 2 of each Friday, you have to get the $20 PSN card and the 3 months Plus card then tell them at the register. The kid seemed new and even though I showed him the deal from their website on my phone he had to goto 2 managers before he got it to come up right. I would suggest bring your phone with the deal or do pickup, it is possible they have sorted things out with it better now or I was just unlucky with somone new.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Bought the bundle yesterday, along with getting a 1-year PS+ card for $40 (Gamer's Club member)

So that's 15 months of PS+ for only $48. My kind of deal

This is what I did, jumped on both because ps plus never goes on sale. Wonder if it's going to be a regular thing.
I had a 5 rewardzone card to sweeten the deal.

Top Bottom