• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob The Builder gets makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I like to watch"
5Xy5Dcd.png

Mr-Joker

Banned
Guys when was the last time you actually watched any of those show?

Honestly I am not too fussed about the design, sure I don't like it but I am not the target market so it doesn't affect me.

rtcn63

Honestly I am not too fussed about the design, sure I don't like it but I am not the target market so it doesn't affect me.

I'm not sure if I want today's children becoming immune to fear. They could turn powerful. Dangerous.

People are just commenting on the design. nobody's genuinely bent out of shape over it.

DJ_Lae

Just polled my 2 and 4 year old daughters over which design they prefer - the old one. It was unanimous.

Didn't comment on it being creepy, though, my oldest just said she didn't like the new one.

Not

Banned
Or hey maybe we could come up with new ideas instead of ruining old ones

There is no "existing market" anymore when preschool kids from your first target market are now choosing colleges

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Omg what is this?!! Why would do this? Who looked at this and said that it's a better design than the original? That looks so unbelievably creepy. ._.

Mask

Shit, he looks like a 12 year old John C. Reilly!

Wonder what Pilchard the Cat, Spud the Scarecrow and the female cement mixer look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom