• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bojack Horseman Season 3 Trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafavert

I did watch it in Portuguese, and thought subtitles were pretty good, considering how hard it is to translate such a pun heavy show. Great job!

Thank you =) I was only Quality Control for most of Season 2 (translated the Chickens episode), but Season 3 is ALL Mine. BoJack is my baby. No one's translating it but me! I had to work a couple nights and a weekend to ensure that. I did my best to preserve the puns and the jokes, so look forward to it =)

Dammit I just read another article where someone noticed the only two times in the entire show when a character has used "fuck" was when Herb said "I did fine! I had a good life. But what I needed then was a friend, and you abandoned me. And I will never forgive you for that. Now get the fuck out of my house." and when Charlotte says "If you contact me or my family ever again I will fucking kill you!"

Both times when someone important in his life has kicked him out of there's due to his betrayal, permanently.

I don't remember all the fucks in S3 by heart (or if there were indeed more than one, but the one I do
fits the bill
. And it's one of my favourites lines in the season.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I don't think they've announced it's the last season. And if the show ends in suicide that'd be a way to end it I guess, but it kind of cheapens out the S2 ending where he's out there putting the effort to improve himself, one step at a time.

This season looks more upbeat IMO. Like Bojack is finally "good", but struggles dealing with that, since he has never known "good".

I don't remember all the fucks in S3 by heart (or if there were indeed more than one, but the one I do
fits the bill
. And it's one of my favourites lines in the season.

Hey, if you leak the season to us early none of us will tell.

Hopeful. Season 2 wasn't as horrifyingly sad as I wanted. Hope they capture the magic more this season!

Hubba wha? This is the first time I've ever read this sentiment.

First time I've seen someone complain that series 2 wasn't depressing enough :p

Hubba wha? This is the first time I've ever read this sentiment.

I don't know. Episode 211 was pretty rough.

It was, but it's all collected into a couple eps. Season 1 did a great job of making jokey episodes that wrapped up with horrifying personality flaw reveals. They managed to make every laugh feel like it was leading up to some serious bad feels, in my experience.
Season 2 is a couple really rough times sparsed between tons of goofy fun time, at least it seemed at the time.

Rafavert

One day to go! Have a bone (do excuse the potato quality).

1IpXQkQ.png

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Man Stranger Things one week and Bojack the next. Pretty damn good month of Netflix shows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom