• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bojack Horseman Season 3 |OT| Everyday It Gets a Little Easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday it gets a little easier. But you got to do it everyday. That's the hard part. But it gets easier. - Random Jogger

bojack-horseman-season-3-poster.jpg

What is success? Can two people ever truly connect? Why is Mr. Peanutbutter so annoying? BoJackHorseman tackles life’s big questions.

When Netflix's BoJack Horseman returns for a third season July 22, our titular horseman will no longer be a depressed, alcoholic former TV star; instead, he'll be a depressed, alcoholic current movie star! How did that happen? As the season-three trailer shows, BoJack's Secretariat biopic is a smash hit, and our equine hero now finds himself at the top of the Oscar shortlist. Clearly this newfound professional success will make everything better for him, right? Right?

bojack_horseman_s03e02_1m50s220f.jpeg

Cast:

J8lCJVq.png

Will Arnett as BoJack Horseman
Aaron Paul as Todd Chavez
Alison Brie as Diane Nguyen
Amy Sedaris as Princess Carolyn
Paul F. Tompkins as Mr. Peanutbutter

Reviews:
New York Times - Bojack Returns For a Hilarious and Hallucinatory Season 3
The Hollywood Reporter - A brilliant comedy about Hollywood and the human condition
AV Club - Bojack Horseman is as gut-wrenching and gut-busting as ever in Season 3

Get ready for more of those depressing blues.

711b93b2fa389a7af38c350ff4c5a179703890ce.gif

Lkr

so excited, this show is one of the best portrayals of depression in popular media that i have seen

Qasiel

"Back in the Nineties, I was in a very famous TV show...."

So stoked for this. I re-watched S2 about 2 weeks ago and I'm now ready for more. Bring on the rollercoaster of emotions!

FUCK YES.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING.

"Back in the Nineties, I was in a very famous TV show...."

So stoked for this. I re-watched S2 about 2 weeks ago and I'm now ready for more. Bring on the rollercoaster of emotions!

Don't act like you don't know...

Atrophis

Oh how I have waited for you Bojack. I am in a happier place now but I am ready for you to make me feel like shit all over again. In the best possible way of course.

*starts hyperventilating*

Does it release at midnight? Should I call out of work? Should I just not sleep tonight?

WILL I NEVER BE HAPPY AGAIN?!

Makonero

I had dismissed this show for a long time and finally sat down to watch an episode or two a few weeks ago.

I then effortlessly binged the rest.

I am so ready for this new season, but I definitely haven't been waiting for as long as most of you. Still, I'm glad I gave the show a shot.

jakomocha

Can't wait!!! BoJack is one of my favorite TV shows, it's a shame it is so hard to get people into it because the first few episodes are kind of weak (albeit, I think that is somewhat intentional so that the show's gradual progression into more depressing territory is all the more unexpected and impactful).

Iirc, a few critics were saying the fourth episode of the new season is especially fantastic. I personally can't wait to see how the 11th episode tears my heart apart this time around.

"If you ever contact me or my family ever again, I swear to god I will fucking kill you"

I THOUGHT IT WAS AN ANIMATED COMEDY GUYS

WHY DID IT MAKE ME FEEL

Primus

I am prepared for all the feelings.

That's a lie, I'm not prepared. Episode 11 will kill me dead. I know this.

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Geist-

Holy fucking shit, in less than a day I'm going to be watching more Bojack.

Don't know if my heart can take another season.

My heart can't take another season 2, episode 11 that's for sure.

I could barely handle Season 1's episode 11.

I am prepared for all the feelings.

That's a lie, I'm not prepared. Episode 11 will kill me dead. I know this.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/012/073/7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg
ui06630.gif

daveo42

Banned
I'm preparing myself to be depressed all weekend long. Season 2 was phenomenonal and I'm expecting the new season to be even better and most likely darker than anything we've seen so far. Really hope Bojack can finally bounce back and find something more than momentary happiness.

I'm preparing myself to be depressed all weekend long. Season 2 was phenomenonal and I'm expecting the new season to be even better and most likely darker than anything we've seen so far. Really hope Bojack can finally bounce back and find something more than momentary happiness.

pssh I don't. I hope the dude achieves everything he wants only to have it smacked out of his hands.

Basically the show's appeal for me at this point.

Finaj

I think Bojack will have to change at some point. My one hope is that the series doesn't drag on too long before it gets to that point.

daveo42

Banned
pssh I don't. I hope the dude achieves everything he wants only to have it smacked out of his hands.

Basically the show's appeal for me at this point.

I'm talking for my own sake. The end season 1 and most of 2 hit me particularly hard and I still loved it. I fully more bleak looks at life, sometimes I just don't want to deal and make my own fantasy escape from LA.

I think Bojack will have to change at some point. My one hope is that the series doesn't drag on too long before it gets to that point.

Going with the theme of the show and the outlook on life in general, he may never. Or he realizes far too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom