• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 3 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
2njg0gm.jpg

Walt's back for another season of Breaking Bad on AMC. The new season starts this Sunday, March 21st, at 10pm on AMC. Emmy winner Bryan Cranston and the rest of the superb cast are back for another season of meth-fueled suburban chaos. The OP includes a bunch of information that I found about the new season. If you want a capsule summary of the critical stuff you should check out, scroll down to the bottom of the post.

AMC are running a lot of the episodes right now for anyone that wants to catch up, and the DVD's / BRD's are out tomorrow (3/16), as well.

Upcoming Schedule
Code:
Tue. Mar. 16	3:00 AM		AMC 	Breakage		#2.5
Tue. Mar. 16	4:00 AM		AMC 	Peekaboo		#2.6
Tue. Mar. 16	5:00 AM		AMC 	Negro Y Azul		#2.7
Wed. Mar. 17	3:00 AM		AMC 	Better Call Saul	#2.8
Wed. Mar. 17	4:00 AM		AMC 	4 Days Out		#2.9
Thu. Mar. 18	3:30 AM		AMC 	Over			#2.10
Thu. Mar. 18	4:30 AM		AMC 	Mandala			#2.11
Fri. Mar. 19	4:00 AM		AMC 	Phoenix			#2.12
Fri. Mar. 19	5:00 AM		AMC 	ABQ			#2.13
Fri. Mar. 19	8:00 PM		AMC 	Pilot			#1.1
Fri. Mar. 19	9:00 PM		AMC 	Crazy Handful of Nothin'#1.6
Fri. Mar. 19	10:00 PM	AMC 	Grilled			#2.2
Fri. Mar. 19	11:00 PM	AMC 	Peekaboo		#2.6
Sat. Mar. 20	12:00 AM	AMC 	Better Call Saul	#2.8
Sat. Mar. 20	1:00 AM		AMC 	ABQ			#2.13
Sat. Mar. 20	11:00 AM	AMC 	Pilot			#1.1
Sat. Mar. 20	12:00 PM	AMC 	Crazy Handful of Nothin'#1.6
Sat. Mar. 20	1:00 PM		AMC 	Grilled			#2.2
Sat. Mar. 20	2:00 PM		AMC 	Peekaboo		#2.6
Sat. Mar. 20	3:00 PM		AMC 	Better Call Saul	#2.8
Sat. Mar. 20	4:00 PM		AMC 	ABQ			#2.13
[b]Sun. Mar. 21	10:00 PM	AMC 	No Mas 			#3.1[/b]
kf2wwo.jpg

Reviews and interviews:
- Anna Gunn Talks 'Breaking Bad' Season 3
- Tim Goodman's new podcast w/ Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan
- 'Breaking Bad' Aaron Paul learned about drug use on YouTube
More coming soon...

Commentary from Paleyfest: (these are filled with spoilers, please use spoiler tags if you want to discuss the articles)
*spoilers*
- 'Breaking Bad': Bryan Cranston spills on season three's big shocker
- LIVE AT THE PALEY FESTIVAL: AMC'S "BREAKING BAD"
- 'Breaking Bad' team teases Season Three at PaleyFest
- EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK: What to Expect from Breaking Bad’s Third Season!
*spoilers*

2ymg0ih.jpg

Videos:
- S3 Promo Compilation
- S1 & S2 6 minute recap
- Season 1 recap vids
- Season 2 recap vids
- S3 preview movies
- S3 Promo
- "Team Science" cartoon
- S2 blooper reel

Promo pictures: (click for the big version)

Other Links and Media
- Wikipedia
- IMDB
- AMC Vids
- AMC's Official Site
- New to the Show website
- BetterCallSaul.com

11ae593.jpg

Cliff Notes / tl;dr version:
- Season 3 starts Sunday, March 21st at 10pm on AMC
- DVD and BRD's for S1/S2 are out Tuesday, March 16th
- The best set of promos are here: S3 Promo Compilation
- For a recap of S1 and S2: Recap in 6 minutes
- This is the best not-too-spoilery article out of Paley Fest

My favorite current television show. If the rest of the series stays as good as the first two seasons, it will most likely end up being my second favorite show of all time--#1 will always be The Wire.

I'm so glad it's almost back.

I know I've said this in another TV thread lately, but we're really being treated to some wonderful stuff on the small screen right now. Breaking Bad is almost back, Justified is getting some strong reviews, and Damages is having an amazing third season. Add the debut of Treme and the return of Party Down in April and it's a good time to be a television fan.

LQX

Cant wait. I use to feel sorry for Walter but its kind of hard to with the amount of death and destruction he is leaving everywhere. I feel more sympathy for Jesse.

xbhaskarx

Hola, best show on television, welcome back.
aaex6p.jpg

I haven't read anything about season three, but I hope they do a lot more with Mexican drug cartels, the current situation in Ciudad Juarez, which is quite close to New Mexico and had over 2600+ murders last year, seems too relevant to not be a big part of this show.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
xbhaskarx said:
Hola, best show on television, welcome back.
aaex6p.jpg

I haven't read anything about season three, but I hope they do a lot more with Mexican drug cartels, the current situation in Ciudad Juarez, which is quite close to New Mexico and had over 2600+ murders last year, seems too relevant to not be a big part of this show.
All of those people were murdered by the Cartel in the hopes of getting some information on Heisenberg

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
all the good tv is coming back fuck yeah

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I started watching season 1 last night after I kept seing thse threads o nthe front page, and it's pretty great even from the pilot. Can't wait to get caught up with the new season. Cranston is the man.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Jedeye Sniv said:
I started watching season 1 last night after I kept seing thse threads o nthe front page, and it's pretty great even from the pilot. Can't wait to get caught up with the new season. Cranston is the man.

Strap in tight, you're in for a helluva ride.

Mindlog

blowfish.jpg

Blowfishin' this up.

sohois said:
This is gonna be so awesome.

I can't wait for a spaceship to crash into the moon at the end of the season.

and the captain of that spaceship happens to be Jesse's new girlfriend's father

gdt

Dammit, looks like I missed the mailman, but he didn't leave a note!

It's happened before where he comes back around, so I'm assuming thats what he'll do again...

I want to finish my S2 rewatch by Sunday night.

Cardigan

So pumped. Nobody I talk to ever knows about this show. I try to convince my friends to watch it but they don't seem interested. Too bad for them, because I have a feeling Season 3 is going to kick ass. Seriously though, for a show being so good and getting so much critical praise, how can nobody know about it!?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
It's weird to be a fan of a show and actually trust the writers on it to deliver smart and compelling television.

(sorry Sopranos, Lost, Big Love, etc.)

Costanza

Banned
Just got my Blu-rays. Dunno if I can get this all rewatched by Sunday. I've got a lot of homework and other shows to watch :\

Javaman

ao44mq.jpg

I will never be cool enough to walk away from a big explosion like that. I would either be running for my life or mesmerized and can't look away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom