• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 3 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseMath

nilbog21 said:
Oh my gawd what a dissapointment. The last scene was so cheesy and the auditorium scene was just baad ;[
Please...the auditorium scene was the best scene of the episode.

auditorium scene was great

i love the idea of walt looking up plane crash facts on wikipedia, anything to deny to himself that he had anything to do with it

JaseMath

brianjones said:
auditorium scene was great
i love the idea of walt looking up plane crash facts on wikipedia, anything to deny to himself that he had anything to do with it
That's why I love the auditorium scene. I love that he's trying to convince himself that it wasn't so bad (or could've been worse) just to make himself feel better. In front of the students, no less.

Those two assassin mofo's look oddly unique as bad guys

I cant wait to see how they will react in Albuquerque

and holy shit at Skylar guessing his a drug dealer

Mike M

Nick N
DangerousMali said:
and holy shit at Skylar guessing his a drug dealer

That was a weird juxtaposition where she managed to figure out that he was dealing drugs of some sort, but thought it was marijuana or cocaine.

Then again, maybe I just don't know shit about dealing drugs and marijuana dealers clear a crazy amount of money.

New episode tonight.
AMCTV said:
Season 3 Episode 2, "Caballo Sin Nombre":
As tension increases among the Whites, Walt takes drastic action to bring his family back together. With Saul's help, Jesse makes an unexpected investment.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
29egoyg.jpg

This pictures makes :lol a little

pubba

Very happy to see this show back. It's one of my favourite shows alongside the Sopranos.

One thing that bugs me is the sons acting. He has to be one of the worst screentards of all time. I've seen better disabled acting in Hallmark channel telemovies.

Equus Bellator Apex

pubba said:
Very happy to see this show back. It's one of my favourite shows alongside the Sopranos.

One thing that bugs me is the sons acting. He has to be one of the worst screentards of all time. I've seen better disabled acting in Hallmark channel telemovies.
AAAAAAWWWWWKKKKKKWARD.

UrbanRats

pubba said:

awkward.jpg

xbhaskarx said:
The soon is quite good. hell the entire cast is incredible.
Agreed. The only story point involving Walter Jr. that bothers me is the whole "I don't want to be associated with my dad so I'm going to change my name" part. It seems so juvenile for such an incredibly written show.

backflip10019 said:
Agreed. The only story point involving Walter Jr. that bothers me is the whole "I don't want to be associated with my dad so I'm going to change my name" part. It seems so juvenile for such an incredibly written show.
Teenagers are juvenile. I bet you can find one around you that has done the same thing, even if you yourself would never have. And the reason he wants to be called Flynn has never been stated; the fact that you can glean it is a testament to the full formation of the characters.

xbhaskarx

backflip10019 said:

I don't mind it as I knew like 3-4 kids who did that in high school.

gdt

Holy fuck, that premiere rocked the house.

Skyler knows!

Jesse thinks he's the bad guy :(.

Walt has just become so weighed down with all his guilt, he's losing it.

Those two bald dudes are super badass. Can't wait till the next one!

were those 2 bald dudes the guys who pulled up in that car before the little kid shot that fatty in season 2?

anyhow, they copied independence day with that walk off scene! great episode though.... can't believe walt turned down that offer. he'll be back! and i want more saul!

gdt

FrenchMovieTheme said:
were those 2 bald dudes the guys who pulled up in that car before the little kid shot that fatty in season 2?

No, not at all.

Anywho, I'm thinking Gus is gonna pull the I-know-your-brother in law-works-for-the-DEA card to get Walt and Jesse to do what he wants.

gdt5016 said:
No, not at all.

Anywho, I'm thinking Gus is gonna pull the I-know-your-brother in law-works-for-the-DEA card to get Walt and Jesse to do what he wants.

Nah, he doesn't seem like the low level crime boss to be doing that, he's a businessman. I think Walt is going to come crawling back.

Can't wait for tonight's episode.

Battersea Power Station said:
What do you mean by that? I think "bad guy" is being used as meaning "a source of evil," which Jesse believes he is. He is not, however.

isn't he? isn't he the one who got her back using drugs? whether he was the one who had the opportunity to save her when she was choking or not, he is absolutely the one who facilitated putting her in that position

gdt

I would classify Jesse as a person who does bad/stupid things, not necessarily a bad person.

Hell, I'd call Walt a bad guy way before I'd call Jesse that.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I think Jesse will end up being the reverse of Walter. The show is about transformation, I believe it'll end with Walt and Jesse transformed into the opposites of where they were in the pilot.

Fordzilla

The hour of reckoning is almost upon us. I am so ready for this episode. Then it's back to constantly wanting more for a week.

KingDirk said:
I started flinching at the sound. So Pavlovian.
I totally agree. It speaks volumes about how good the writing is in this show.

SpeedingUptoStop said:
Jesse is buying his fucking parents house.:lol
lol what a twist! On a side note, someone needs to trim up the back of Saul's hair. He is getting to the party in the back stage.

I guess one could say that it represents the type of guy Saul is, a lawyer but doesn't run a clean practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom