• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Christie's Expression Becomes a Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
christie-gif.gif

Love it. The way his top half, bottom half and man-boobs jiggle independently of each other is amazing and hypnotic.

When I was a little kid I didn't realize people were just tucking their belly into their pants. I just thought they had some sort of gigantic crouch pouch. Very disturbing.

What you're referring to is FUPA, Fat Upper Pubic Area.

It is a disturbing and poorly understood phenomena.

dity

I was wondering why my partner was showing me a video of some man'a face slowly zooming in last night.

considering how the leo oscar memes collapsed and people were forced to sell low, the christie stare is a great investment at the moment along with solid gains for trump pepe (depending on rarity)

it's always disconcerting to me when it seems like 75% of a persons body is under their beltline

just what the fuck is going on down there

what are you trying to hide
Usually the area of skin directly in front of your bladder completely balloons out to the point where it looks like this gigantic tumor (which isn't helped by the hair follicles giving it a moon-cratery texture). The worst part is that it's all muscley and hard. The grossest thing.

f0nz0

So has Christie pretty much rage quit politics? I mean anything else he does or trirs yo do will be met with "didn't you support kkk sympathizer Donald Trump during his run for office"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom