• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

s8G145a.png

OT1 | OT2 | OT4

Store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/440
Price: 466 руб
Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux

eevJKyU.png

rmBfKIe.png

jfgBlLN.png

Domino's Pizza - Official sponsor of CSGAF. For free pizza check out
http://order.dominos.com/en/pages/order/?redirect=/section/Coupons/

XiVEMWY.png

SendACow - Every year thousands of cows die every year. Help them not die
by donating to www.sendacowTOAFRICA.com. For every 10 dollars you donate
Rivitur will make a unique cow avatar with pictures taken on his own farm.

tpiZTQ9.png

Germany - Home of unsere neue führer and his sister.

ZKkFcPQ.png

roWtTs6.png

Warowl - Bad casting, tutorials, and guides for everybody. From rookie to pro;
they all look at Warowl as their teacher.
“He taught me everything I know.” -Ωmega, 2015

k7GKHw2.png

Oczosinko - All the greatest hits

gNsvGXx.png

Mokoguides - Submit your awesome, hilarious and utterly sad clips to Moko to
get a chance at winning sand dune knives. A new chance every week! Also
guides on there.
“Guy's a cunt.” -Preamchie wale dude, 2015

yp0T9uN.png

JF1F6Cj.png

CSGOLounge - Lose your skins to BO1 underdogs bets

9c0iqsu.png]

CSGOJackpot - Spend Hundreds of thousands and cry yourself to sleep at
night when you can't waste your money anymore.

zvwqWQA.png

CSGO Betting Reddit - Get bad advice about who to bet on in CSGO
professional matches (and sometimes some Asian shit but everybody knows
they can only play their aut moba and rts games). Either way just do the
opposite of what Rivitur tells you to do.

1MU9J4y.png

qk4pB5s.png

Buy Operation Bloodhound now for $5.99 to complete missions and get to level
3 as fast as possible! The maps are garbage, but at least you can get a 20 cent
drop every week.

Wr9t6rl.png
Ms7oW0M.png

yahlcry.png
JaV9HHz.png

L4FugQz.png
nX00OLh.png

aBeSMDn.png

0Qy92Vh.gif

be nice
ljmnTcL.gif

Omega

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1087497.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (that omega guy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

360fx360f

AWP | Dragon Lore (Factory New) -- MB-3D16ABE1BF17D4F8 - Taken by littleworm. 10 entrants total.

zXe

Have an issue, hope someone can help. I've recently upgraded to windows 10 (I'm from the UK) and I have this issue where every time I launch CSGO my keyboard input language changes from English (United Kingdom) to English (United States) and gives me this ENG (language bar) on my task bar...

ckOliuy.png

I'm not sure how to fix this because I've checked my language and input language settings through control panel and the only one I have in my lists is English United Kingdom. (see below).

a4250f39d027530d5339a30a900cf568.png

I've even gone into the language bar settings and changed that to hidden

93c5509f0a0bd624caed7edce3273eb2.png

So yeah, don't really get what's going on. The game just forces US English each time even if I then add and remove it to get rid of it from my task bar.

chessnut

Overwatch scares the heck out of me. A friend of mine just got overwatch banned on his alt account for being majorly disruptive (for hacking) just now. Luckily he doesn't have any expensive items on it, but fuck.

Went to the subreddit to search for posts regarding potential false-positives, and the way the community has this 'guilty until proven innocent' mentality is just ridiculous.

udiie

Overwatch scares the heck out of me. A friend of mine just got overwatch banned on his alt account for being majorly disruptive (for hacking) just now. Luckily he doesn't have any expensive items on it, but fuck.

Went to the subreddit to search for posts regarding potential false-positives, and the way the community has this 'guilty until proven innocent' mentality is just ridiculous.

yeah it really is one of the worst ways for the community to moderate itself
makes zero sense for GN/MG players to decide on whether GE players are cheating or not

yeah it really is one of the worst ways for the community to moderate itself
makes zero sense for GN/MG players to decide on whether GE players are cheating or not

I never realized such low ranks could get overwatch. Im still trying to get 100 wins lol.

chessnut

It's not so much that low ranked players can potentially get global-caliber players banned, because they have a weighted system to counter that. To me, it's the post-ban situation that angers me. Unless you're a pro player or tied to a professional organization (that guy that works for NIP, shroud, scream, etc..) it's basically impossible to get it overturned. Reddit doesn't care if you're not popular and no one will give you the benefit of the doubt. Steam support never replies to complaints, it's just so wrong.

Top Bottom