• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I don't understand the point of Bad News Barrett.
Okay if he actually had matches and cut one of those cheap heat promos beforehand I could understand to some degree yet he currently exists to do nothing but the promo and not wrestle at all, it's all building towards nothing with no momentum.

How the hell did we go from Nexus leader to this?!

Ultratech

I don't understand the point of Bad News Barrett.
Okay if he actually had matches and cut one of those cheap heat promos beforehand I could understand to some degree yet he currently exists to do nothing but the promo and not wrestle at all, it's all building towards nothing with no momentum.

How the hell did we go from Nexus leader to this?!

A Series of Unfortunate Events...among other things.

The point of Bad News Barrett is that Kofi needs somebody else to feud with after he's done with the Miz.

Why are they still cutting the same promos they've been doing since Summerslam? Nothing's happened since then.

Sanjuro

Miz and Kofi better be in action tonight. Best match of the PPV for all your poor plebs that missed the only opportunity to ever watch it.

The point of Bad News Barrett is that Kofi needs somebody else to feud with after he's done with the Miz

BbpqQOcIQAAEjLO.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Still waiting for the backstage segment with ziggler and Billy Gunn talking about Uncle Joey or something like they're family.

A Series of Unfortunate Events...among other things.
Weirder still is that he was having a mini feud with Bryan when ol' Goatface was white hot this Summer.

The point of Bad News Barrett is that Kofi needs somebody else to feud with after he's done with the Miz.

I can see it now...
"Kofi I've got some BAD news! You'll never escape this midcard hell, the good news is that I'll always be down here with you until one of us is released"

somedevil

If they are thinking of beating Bryan clean because of last week. Its just going to make him stronger and the crowd want him to win the title more. If they want to quell the crowd give him a freaking title run. Its easy Vince.

Top Bottom