• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Dragonzord said:
wtb laughter7 dual champs

and set up Okada & Nakamura vs Shibata & KENTA since they're best friends irls

I really hope they pull the trigger on Laughter7 this year - at least let them go after the tag belts, or something. Also, I want to see Sakuraba vs Tanahashi at some point and I can't really explain why, but I'm sure it'd be an interesting mix of styles.

So, this was pretty damn fun;

Kana & Ayumi Kurihara vs Meiko Satomura & Ayako Hamada - (KanAyu Produce 06/15/13)

i0f7dabzXX5aJ.gif

Also, the Weekly Pro-Wrestling magazine in Japan released their end of year awards, which unlike the Tokyo Sport awards are voted for by readers;

• Male MVP
    • Kazuchika Okada (1,370 votes)
    • KENTA (1,143 votes)
    • Shinsuke Nakamura (625 votes)
    • Tetsuya Naito (468 votes)
    • Hiroshi Tanahashi (251 votes)

• Best Match
    • Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Hiroshi Tanahashi - NJPW, 2013.10.13 (616 votes)
    • Jun Akiyama, Keiji Mutoh, Kensuke Sasaki & Kenta Kobashi vs Go Shiozaki, KENTA, Maybach Taniguchi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru - NOAH, 2013.05.11 (440 votes)
    • Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Tetsuya Naito - NJPW, 2013.08.11 (325 votes)
    • Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kota Ibushi - NJPW, 2013.08.04 (272 votes)
    • Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kazushi Sakuraba - NJPW, 2013.01.04 (266 votes)

• Joshi MVP
    • Io Shirai (1,148 votes)
    • Yoshiko (604 votes)
    • Meiko Satomura (527 votes)
    • Kana (386 votes)
    • GAMI (330 votes)

• Best Tag Team
    • Yankee Two Kenju (Isami Kodaka & Yuko Miyamoto) - BJW (1,328 votes)
    • TenKoji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) - NJPW (762 votes)
    • TMDK (Mikey Nicholls & Shane Haste) - NOAH (519 votes)
    • CHAOS (Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka) - NJPW (359 votes)
    • Jushin 'Thunder' Liger & Tiger Mask - NJPW (329 votes)

• Best Gaijin
    • Prince Devitt (2,312 votes)
    • James Raideen (911 votes)
    • Ricochet (238 votes)
    • Shane Haste (199 votes)
    • Akebono (188 votes)

• Best Newcomer
    • Hitoshi Kumano - NOAH (1,335 votes)
    • Saki Akai - DDT (779 votes)
    • Takumi Iroha - STARDOM (474 votes)
    • U-T - Dragon Gate (439 votes)
    • LEONA - Dradition (351 votes)

• Best Promotion
    • New Japan Pro-Wrestling (3,582 votes)
    • Dragon Gate (692 votes)
    • DDT (451 votes)
    • NOAH (339 votes)
    • WRESTLE-1 (212 votes)

Lastly, here's the main event from Monday's Korakuen Hall show - well worth a watch if you haven't seen it, the perfect end to a fantastic year for New Japan;

Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tetsuya Naito vs Shinsuke Nakamura & Kazuchika Okada - (NJPW 12/23/13)

strobogo

Banned
My 360 charge and play wire seems to have gone bad. And I can't find any non solid battery packs for it. How weird. Light doesn't come on or do anything.

Son of a bitch.

jim-ross.jpg

Vylash

According to F4WOnline.com, there are backstage rumors in WWE that Diva JoJo might be on thin ice with the company.

The fact that she was largely ignored during the second half of the first season of Total Divas, along with the fact that she has not been featured on WWE TV in recent weeks is not a good sign for the young Diva's future.

JoJo does, however, continue to appear at NXT events.

NO #WeWantJoJo #JoJoArmy

So I finally got to playing the Lords of Shadow 2 demo and gah damn.

*starts demo, lowers voice and effects volume and maxes out music volume* *leans back in chair and closes eyes*

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Wait a minute, are you fucks trying to act like you never liked Wade Barrett? You were all on his balls before his injury!

Aiii

So not worth it
Wait a minute, are you fucks trying to act like you never liked Wade Barrett? You were all on his balls before his injury!

Nobody can watch Bad news Barrett and think that guy is worth a damn.

He's done, there is no coming back from this I'm afraid.

"Look Taz, that's Wade Bennett from WWE! What is he doing in the Impact Zone?"

SoulPlaya said:

I like Wade. I saw potential in him, but at this point? I don't think he's salvageable.

This new gimmick is the absolute dirt worst. Also, it doesn't help that his other gimmicks haven't been well enough defined - he's a bare knuckle brawler who doesn't really brawl well, then they make him a KO striker who isn't that great at striking. It's like they wanted him to fail. Plus, how hard is it to find one theme, JUST ONE, that works for the guy? I swear, he's had to most extensive, least memorable catalogue of entrance themes in WWE history.

strobogo

Banned
All I need is a replacement back to a 360 controller. I'm done with the charge and play. I'll just use normal rechargeble batteries. But since no where sells just the back to a controller and no where is open to buy stuff anyway, I think I'll take suggestions for a review. Except for KOTR95.

Vylash

All I need is a replacement back to a 360 controller. I'm done with the charge and play. I'll just use normal rechargeble batteries. But since no where sells just the back to a controller and no where is open to buy stuff anyway, I think I'll take suggestions for a review. Except for KOTR95.

Don't know if this is what you meant but

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004SFZZYO/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001B4EEW4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001E65P72/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Top Bottom