• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm

yeah, the role is common, but it's best not to assume that one exists and is waiting in the wings to save us. They're not going to roleclaim D3, anyway, even if they were successful, so there would be plenty of reasonable doubt remaining for this debate to continue far into the future

I don't see the point in saving someone for later if most people seem to think we're going to have to lynch them eventually, why not just get it out of the way now so we can move on to fresh new debates tomorrow?

Although I'm getting major Cthulhu deja vu from L_P, I think I'll cut him a break for D2 and revisit on D3. And while Kalor isn't really doing much for me rn, I think I'll be able to form a stronger opinion on D3 as to whether he's scummy or not. But Contestant #3 is far and away the most interesting, with the most solid basis for a lynch in the here-and-now, and I think we'll get the most information from her flip one way or another.

VOTE: Bananaspaceprincess

Er.. nothing in my scenario requires the roleblocker to role claim. Ever. Nor should the role blocker ever role claim in that scenario.

There being less than 2 kills tomorrow would be confirmation enough.

Ourobolus

Banned
CURRENT VOTES:

Kalor (0)
Palmer_v1

Lone_prodigy (4)
Fireblend
Hyperactivity
nin1000
SalvaPot

Hyperactivity (1)
Kalor
SalvaPot

Fireblend (0)
nin1000
bananaspaceprincess

CornBurrito (0)
nin1000

bananaspaceprincess (3)
Palmer_v1
El Topo
Never Forever

If you're a day behind on interactions, then give the rest of us something to work with when it comes to you. Defend yourself. Give us your opinions on the topics being brought up.

My belief is that people who are active and participate in the game will give some sort of indication to their alignment. So even if I myself may miss something, other members of this town can notice what's going on. Hiding behind someone else and letting them do the talking makes sure you stay behind on interactions and continue to look scummy for the future

I already gave my thoughts on BSP (lynch her if we don't have any other candidates). I don't think we can rely on a roleblock; I'd rather use tonight to try to block scum.

Kalor's sudden eagerness to lynch me seems a bit odd. I addressed this as well.

Palmer had suspicion from Sorian but he reads town to me.

Corn addressed his vote flip-flopping but I still find him a bit suspicious.

nin is pretty much confirmed town. I assume cabot is neutral?

I don't have much on Never Forever or El Topo. Splinter gives me a town read.

That leaves Fireblend, Hyper, and Salva. At the risk of seeming biased since they have votes on me, I think Salva was a bit too overeager in his defence and is attempting to distance himself by voting for me. Fire reads town to me. Hyper quoted his own posts to show that he was looking elsewhere, yet they don't contain much substance.

This actually sucks because a ton of players haven't even voted since there's still like 20 hours in the day left so now we're locked out of that info.

-_-

Forgot. If it is indeed a bluff, I can place a vote. I'm feeling confident in my BSP theory. The only other viable candidate seems to be L_P so sorry dude.

Vote: Lone_Prodigy

For what it's worth, El Topo didn't use any extra highlight tags when voting D1:

The power also doesn't really make sense flavorwise. The Conduit to God can (sometimes) send a message to another player? That doesn't really seem to fit. RNG in a game by Ourobolus?

Sorry, I fear you may have deliberately false role-claimed to protect your real role, but we can't risk it. If you turn out to be a town-aligned power role, so be it, but that seems like a poor role-claim. Huckabee? More than enough stuff to choose from. Should've used something like "I have the power of Chuck Norris" and made up something.
VOTE: kingkitty

El Topo

Oh well, it was worth a shot. Had kinda hoped BSP would spill the beans. Too bad Ouru was still around. You're no fun Ouru.

El Topo

So yeah, sorry about that. I had kinda tried to show anger issues and my distinct dislike of the decision so that the fake power claim would seem more realistic. I waited until BSP posted because I had already feared Ouro would come in and tell us that it's nothing or that you guys would figure it out before BSP could post.

I had forgotten it's against the rules to use highlight tags. Truly sorry, Ouro. Truly sorry, BSP. I should've consulted you first, Ouro.

So yeah, sorry about that. I had kinda tried to show anger issues and my distinct dislike of the decision so that the fake power claim would seem more realistic. I waited until BSP posted because I had already feared Ouro would come in and tell us that it's nothing or that you guys would figure it out before BSP could post.

I had forgotten it's against the rules to use highlight tags. Truly sorry, Ouro. Truly sorry, BSP. I should've consulted you first, Ouro.

Given ouro's response, I half believe it

The other half thinks you got information, it seems really likely

It's just the ouro response that makes me feel stupid

El Topo

It wasn't actually my idea. Roytheone made me do it, he is the real culprit, the real evil mastermind. You should all go to him and tell him what you think of this no-good, rule-breaking move. He also called you all names. Bad names.

Funny thing is I AM NOT A BULLY sounded like a read command, damn you Ouro!

Do you know how many Republican quotes I had to go through to find something that fit?

It wasn't actually my idea. Roytheone made me do it, he is the real culprit, the real evil mastermind. You should all go to him and tell him what you think of this no-good, rule-breaking move. He also called you all names. Bad names.

Do you know how many Republican quotes I had to go through to find something that fit?

I don't entirely like how nonchalant you are about this right now

But I'll drop it for now

roytheone

I did no such thing. I only called some of you bad names. Well, most of you. But not all!

so that was fun

anyway, considering that two frontrunning candidates for this lynch seem to be Lone_Prodigy and Bananaspaceprincess, I was wondering if anyone who hadn't already done so would care to share their thoughts on them, or if anybody had any different ideas to share?

I'm really interested to hear more from Lone_Prodigy, if only because for the time being he's ghosting, and seems to be talking around things quite nebulously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom