• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

Logistic

Eric Ebron has 1 more game of this garbage and then he's done. They repeatedly went to him in the crunch and he dropped, dropped, dropped.

So I have Aaron Rodgers and my backup is Derek Carr. Rodgers has been underperforming and Carr has been doing well. I could use a better RB. Should I try to find someone that will give me a high ranking receiver/RB for Rodgers or do yall think he will eventually snap out of this funk?

UberTag

So I have Aaron Rodgers and my backup is Derek Carr. Rodgers has been underperforming and Carr has been doing well. I could use a better RB. Should I try to find someone that will give me a high ranking receiver/RB for Rodgers or do yall think he will eventually snap out of this funk?
I wouldn't begrudge someone who owns both Rodgers and Carr from floating out offers to see what you can get.
That said, I have little doubt that Rodgers will rebound once Cobb and Nelson are healthy again.

I could really have used Murray's points this week. Of course thought Henry would run with it. Good to see him still being used but won't help me this week.

Duke Johnson, Rishard Matthews, and Diggs all on my bench. Thankfully, I'm still winning. I need Cousins to outscore Crabtree to get the win.

PillarEN

Pft. that was quick and no Montgomery involvement.

It all rests on the Skins kicker now. Yippee. Projected 2 points in my favor as I go against Cooper (OAK).

I have to imagine that Kareem Hunt has carried a good number of his owners to 3-0 starts.
Wish I owned him.

He's the main reason I'm still alive this week in our league, especially after my boneheaded decision to bench Watkins in favor of Kenny Freakin Stills and Devin Flippin Funchess.

Score right now is 87.28-91.00 is favor of my opponent, and I have Crabtree left and he has Carson Palmer, I'm sweating bullets right now.

t-ramp

I have to imagine that Kareem Hunt has carried a good number of his owners to 3-0 starts.
Wish I owned him.
Yep, I got him in the 8th round in a 14-team league and he's been amazing.

Carried this week by Hunt, Cooks, and Watkins.

Really need Jordan Reed to get healthy though.

UberTag

Thank you Kareem..

Maybe Amari/Carr can save me and win me the week.

Down 25 with the two of them to go
Did folks show up to draft in that league? I was stuck working that night.

He's the main reason I'm still alive this week in our league, especially after my boneheaded decision to bench Watkins in favor of Kenny Freakin Stills and Devin Flippin Funchess.

Score right now is 87.28-91.00 is favor of my opponent, and I have Crabtree left and he has Carson Palmer, I'm sweating bullets right now.
It's definitely feasible given how subpar Palmer has been of late.
Palmer may be out-projecting Crabby but Mike has outscored Carson each of the past two weeks.
It's a veritable toss-up.

UberTag

This was in the Taco Bell League.. and only a few.

im the worst Commissioner ever..
Don't beat yourself up over it. Dutch was too busy admiring Gronk's physique to get things rolling sooner. No one could have been expected to salvage that situation with only a few days to spare.

$

I hate how inconsistent TEs can be in fantasy.

Red Comet

So happy that Jordan Howard and Russel Wilson came through for me today. Doing really well in the league I care about most and I still have Terrell Pryor and Jared Cook to play. Baltimore’s D really screwed me in my other league though.

I lucked out where Rodgers went off, but it was to Jordy

I need probably 30-35 points from Cousins + Fitz to win unless the Washington kicker goes off

duxstar

I literally need 8 points between the raiders kicker and Ezekial Elliot. Im worried about zeke having a repeat performance as last week =(

Fuck i just wanted 8 points from my kicker, my opponent had Prater who got 16!

Pryor has been such a bust so far this year. Should have benched him.

I almost drafted him. I thought he could potentially be a bargain at his ADP. So glad I didn’t.

I literally need 8 points between the raiders kicker and Ezekial Elliot. Im worried about zeke having a repeat performance as last week =(

Fuck i just wanted 8 points from my kicker, my opponent had Prater who got 16!

Zeke should be fine. Denver defense is just monstrous

Tom Nook

Taco Bell League

Pryor... should've start Thompson over him...
Where the hell is Crabtree?

My winning streak is on the line with Carson.Palmer!

Started Hogan on one league, but not on the Taco Bell league. You're welcome Tom Nook

You thank Rodgers and company.

I made some costly mistakes this week (benched Brandon Cooks, put in Javorius Allen, etc.), but Tom Brady saved me in both of my leagues. I'm not out of the woods yet, but it looks like things will go my way. Devin Carr fucking up right now is REALLY helping me out also.

There's a difference of .5 between me and first place in my Yahoo league, if I win this week, I'll take first and be an even bigger obnoxious piece of shit to anyone. 3 - 0.
And a win in my ESPN work league is always a great way to start the week. I'm gonna leave notes on everyone's desk because not only did I win, everyone else that puts me down lost. 2 - 1.

I think I'll do three variations on "If you're reading this it means you got washed in fantasy you fucking scrub".

I might also need to seek employment by the end of the day tomorrow.

Top Bottom