• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

McNei1y

tumblr_mhh0u5KxaB1qhi74ko2_250.gif

lol

His mom doesn't watch wrestling?

BadAss2961

Just turned to TNA. Damn... When are they gonna get their shit together and stay on the road? This crowd is hot.

gurudyne

How can you tell he's Big E. Langston? He's got a mask on. I just said Big L for Big Luchador.

Big E? That's clearly his cousin, Big El from the Mexican luchador federations. I know what people say about wrestling fans, but come on--"They all look the same."? Don't be so racist, man.

Striker

Worst heel faction ever.
What's the last stable to look good for a pretty good while?

Still not ready to say much about The Shield since they've only done a few beatdowns, and one match in a three month span. It didn't take WWE long to really make Nexus to look like fools, SES were jokes for the most part, and Legacy was basically two cronies and a heel Orton.

strobogo

Banned

Still not ready to say much about The Shield since they've only done a few beatdowns, and one match in a three month span. It didn't take WWE long to really make Nexus to look like fools, SES were jokes for the most part, and Legacy was basically two cronies and a heel Orton.

Why, the New Blood, of course.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
New OT New Portia
tumblr_ma7nkqcPUO1r9zebxo3_500.jpg

Blood Generation
tumblr_m46q0yu1kh1r7min3o1_500.jpg

Then they ruined it by letting EVERYBODY in, and then it becmae NWO Wolfpac/Silver style where there were like 8 offsprings of it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How come there was only one Japanese wrestling game this generation? (Wrestle Kingdom 1 which was on PS2 and 360 and then the sequel was on... PS2.)

No King of Colosseum 3 with cokehead Shinskee
No Fire Pro 3DS with Naito
No nothing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ryback referenced Owen Hart, so I guess there's that? And he sells for longer than 3 seconds.

Kofi Kingston is probably a really nice guy irl.

Santino was genuinely funny as a heel

3MB has made me fans of Heath, Drew, and Jinder. I just don't want to see them as main eventers unless they're like Ice Climbers and they count as one wrestler.

It's pretty amazing Rosa keeps her job for so long despite being completely useless.

Top Bottom