• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Penguin

Have you guys seen this?

Recent video interview where Bret Hart sort of shits on HHH.

BTW, if you replace the word "Punk" with "Kane", this interview makes a lot more sense, lol. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xSNJX1aBDSw#!

EDIT: While I agree with him, and he brings up some good points, comparing HHH/Taker who are old to a guy in his prime just isn't fair.

He's pretty spot-on with Triple H

And almost all of his great matches were against greats.. vs Austin, vs Foley, vs Taker, vs Rock, vs HBK

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Think it's possible he might wind up closer to what he when he finally takes over, i.e. something akin to Vinnie Mac, except with a physical legacy? I can almost see it, but it would require him throwing himself into a persona like he's never done before.
HHH may be a good executive, but his ego will not allow him to step away from the on screen spotlight. The dude will try to turn himself into Vinnie Mac circa 1998, and like his attempt to be Austin/Rock/HBK, he will fail. I'm almost sure that we'll see a WWE Championship reign from HHH in his 50's.

And Taker will definitely be at WM. We've been hearing this crap about him being done for years. He can't resist the limelight and payday.

I still say that Ryback and Miz should've had a program for the IC Title. Would've made Ryback look better by giving him a midcard title for the time being, and then they could work on getting him into the WWE title scene down the line.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He's pretty spot-on with Triple H

And almost all of his great matches were against greats.. vs Austin, vs Foley, vs Taker, vs Rock, vs HBK
To be fair, everyone's great matches were against greats. HHH, on the whole, though, will never touch those guys.

Penguin

To be fair, everyone's great matches were against greats. HHH, on the whole, though, will never touch those guys.

I don't know
HBK has had great matches with people like Batista and Shelton Benjamin
Austin has had great matches with a ton of people
Angle, Jericho, Edge, Taker.. all have great matches on their resume with lesser people

Hell Sheamus has great matches with Sandow like every other week on Raw now.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't know
HBK has had great matches with people like Batista and Shelton Benjamin
Austin has had great matches with a ton of people
Angle, Jericho, Edge, Taker.. all have great matches on their resume with lesser people

Hell Sheamus has great matches with Sandow like every other week on Raw now.
Well, I guess it depends on what you define as "great".

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Cena got watchable matches out of The Great Khali
Undertaker and HBK got good matches out of Sid

A great superstar.. can pull some miracles
Sid wasn't a bad wrestler. And Khali could actually watch then. I saw his WM match against Kane the other day, and his body has just broken down quickly since then.

But I agree with your point.

That Umaga/Cena match was pretty ok

Umaga was pretty damn good though. I really enjoyed the match he had with Bobby Lashley at WM

So I turned on TNA at the very end of the show and saw G. Bischoff and immediately turned the channel. Ugh....fuck that guy and this whole A8's angle.

I like in one of the other Bret videos he says he doesn't think Cena could pull off being a heel. Granted Cena couldn't be the same heel he was before, he's just past that, but I still think he could do it. I've always thought a great turn for him would be a dirty win over Taker at WM to end the streak. I know a lot of people wouldn't like it just because it's Cena and most don't think he would deserve to end the streak. I don't like Cena either but I try not to be bias in my fantasy booking because I would like to see things happen that will further a character and start moving the company in a different direction. I just really want to see the next HHH unbeatable heel. People talk shit about HHH, but him being in that position was great because all you wanted to do was see his ass lose and once he did it was so satisfying. That's how I want to feel about heels. I shouldn't feel like that about faces.

Aiii

So not worth it
Speaking of asses,

luhkB.gif

tumblr_m48ci09m9c1rodg2eo2_500.gif

So, all we need now is Kaitlyn gifs and we're set for February.

So. . . . . . . .where's the ass?

This. Don't get me wrong....AJ is cute as fuck and definitely the diva I'd be the most into (c'mon she plays games...that's an automatic), but people need to stop pretending like she has some sort of amazing ass. I mean I guess it's alright considering how tiny her frame is. But it's not some sort of impressive ass by any means. Then again I'm black....sooo....yeah....

Top Bottom