• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shouldn't be too hard to do after you've created all the data for GWF. However, that's the most time consuming thing, really. Modding is a pain, I tried it once and I've never tried it again!

Basically my dream is to not have to worry about finances, have our members in it, and...

Hell I dunno. Maybe GWF wouldn't be a good fit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bootaaay, I've been told through a personal friend of mine (who doesn't lurk GAF but sees your PWG gifs around the internet) that you are doing god's work, especially for giffing the "dick chop"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know who that is, but I support those gifs getting around everywhere.

I don't either, but my pal said he's seeing them everywhere. So you're gettin' seen.

You need a cool WCW watermark or something :)

Johnz

Neo Member
419864_10200658513050131_2027957229_n.jpg

So...highspots.com has these again..a little tight..but it is a generico mask..next stop ultimo dragon or ultramantis black.

Brera

Banned
I love Zeb but he's wasted on Swagger.

Awful personality. He's the worst the WWE have. Sack him now. He doesnt look or sound menacing or tough at all.

Should have given the gimmick to Brad Maddox!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
March Wrasslin' |OT| What would you like on your Tombstone?

All the dirt sheets have a story ready to go about Vince being mad _____ did a piledriver on ______ for whenever it happens. It's the easiest story to make up in the entire world, dirt sheet marks.

DKehoe

All the dirt sheets have a story ready to go about Vince being mad _____ did a piledriver on ______ for whenever it happens. It's the easiest story to make up in the entire world, dirt sheet marks.

Yeh, seems pretty unrealistic Vince would be pissed, not like that move ever injured his biggest star.

Ithil

I'm not so sure Punk will lose against Taker (I'm sure Taker is quite happy to lose), but ending the Streak and not having it be the main event (under a rematch from the previous no less) would just be lame.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No, I meant the winning WRESTLER, not the winning Gaf member. I'm almost certain that we all agreed that the winning wrestler would have a reference in the March title.

Oh absolutely. Be prepared for the |ShOwT|

Just ordered the DDP Yoga Combo Pack. Looking forward to getting started.

Done my first two days but only had time for the red hot core each day plus the diamond dozen intro to the moves

I must be out of shape something rotten as my stomach was tender as hell today

Looking forward to attempting the diamond cutter soon

Done my first two days but only had time for the red hot core each day plus the diamond dozen intro to the moves

I must be out of shape something rotten as my stomach was tender as hell today

Looking forward to attempting the diamond cutter soon
Good for you. Stick with it and its good stuff.

Top Bottom