• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 10/20/15

daydream

Banned

gigb_deckzwy2p.png

Date: 10/20/2015 - Duration:
02:29:40
- Download

A harrowing two-week journey without any video producers has begun, but we'll survive by recruiting one Matthew Rorie to chat about water-cooled laptops, nasty time capsules, NES memories, not much Halo (yet), the NX timeline (again), the wonders of arcade Punch-Out, and childhood plans to burgle the Toys 'R Us.

Episode Notes:

wwii anime
gigb_castcrz2l.png

gigb_bradocbcb.png
gigb_jefflnxmp.png
gigb_dan5gys9.png
ZVmwN1k.jpg

Did Dan watch any G.I. Joe yet? I remember him and Jeff talking about it on the podcast a few months ago and Jeff talked about it going to some dark places

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Like there's any doubt giantbomb goty will be mario maker

MGSV is the first game in a long time that I know all of the guys loved. I have to imagine it's the front-runner at this point, given that we still have AAA releases like Fallout and Battlefront.

I wonder if Destiny The Taken King will qualify, if Brad will make it qualify, and if Brad will force it to be in the top 10.

MGSV is the first game in a long time that I know all of the guys loved. I have to imagine it's the front-runner at this point, given that we still have AAA releases like Fallout and Battlefront.

I wonder if Destiny The Taken King will qualify, if Brad will make it qualify, and if Brad will force it to be in the top 10.

I really hope that doesn't happen this year.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Metal Gear is probably taking it.

Unless Rocket League swoops in out of nowhere.

Metal Gear is probably taking it. My prediction is that Jeff sours on it pretty hard due to post release shit and Dan ropes him into arguing for Mario, but GBEast doesn't seem to have any interest in Mario at all and they're all going to push for MGS

Kusagari

I thought MGSV was a stone cold lock but all the mess after launch makes me think they might end up giving me Mario Maker.

but GBEast doesn't seem to have any interest in Mario at all and they're all going to push for MGS

Alex won't. I'm not sure Austin will either. And Vinny hasn't really spoken about the game all that much since he's sunk his teeth into it. The MGS push is coming from Dan and Brad, and I could even see Jeff fighting for it over Mario Maker.

I thought MGSV was a stone cold lock but all the mess after launch makes me think they might end up giving me Mario Maker.

Brad seems to much prefer MGSV over Mario Maker, and Jeff seems to prefer Mario Maker over MGSV. Jeff and Brad seem to hold the most sway when it comes to game placement in the top 10 so it'll be a clash of titans.

Top Bottom