• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Haikyuu!! Second Season |OT| The flightless crows take to the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonafunu

I called it! There's nowhere near enough Manga content for a full season. 10 episodes is just enough for the Shiratorizawa match, so measure your expectations appropriately.

Measure your expectations is weird thing to say, I think. Now that we know for sure how long it'll be you can get hype all you want, we already know what we're getting.

Some cool artwork from the Ichiban Koji lottery
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...tches-genres-for-ichiban-kuji-lottery/.106061

1472122389_1_7_2fe20d78ca3a1bb5520f7f7609ef6631.jpg

1472122389_2_4_3e2ee03b93beee4e4827cdaed4e52af4.jpg

Yonafunu

The jacket illustration for the OP single is dope as fuuuck

CtRQkcTUIAAI-Ri.jpg

That said, has Crunchyroll confirmed the simulcast yet? Last I checked it wasn't on the schedule.

Puruzi

Banned
I'll try to get the OT out before the episode airs but it might come one or two hours afterwards. I'm not around my PC right now but it'll definitely be out tomorrow. If anyone is able to make and post one earlier than me, feel free to. Kinda feel bad it might come late.

Yonafunu

I'll try to get the OT out before the episode airs but it might come one or two hours afterwards. I'm not around my PC right now but it'll definitely be out tomorrow. If anyone is able to make and post one earlier than me, feel free to. Kinda feel bad it might come late.

It's okay, don't worry about it. Crunchyroll still hasn't confirmed a Season 3 simulcast anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom